What is sexy to you?

Outer beauty is important and so is inner beauty. I prefer girls who have a sense of humor, sex appeal, they have to know how to cook (Im bulking lol) and have some sort of values. A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets :D. As for hair color or skin it doesnt matter as long as a girl can flaunt what she has. Most of the women Ive dated are Latin so I guess I'm used to pretty women, lol.

Haha I go up to the Central Coast all the time but that's about as far as I venture.

And for all of your who are saying single moms are the best... WTF!?? Where the hell do you live!? LOL I have a 3yr old and I'm never out! I get hit on in traffic and grocery stores when my son is not with me...

Sacramento. Governors Cup is happening soon too!

And you know what they say about single moms, right?

What is sexy to you? What do you find more attractive inner beauty vs. outer beauty? And why?

What do you look for in a potential partner?

when i was younger i just looked for a pulse but at my age still warm is good enough for me :eek2:

:beertoast My only issue is finding the time! I have my kids almost everyday. Thank God the gym has an awesome kids area.

I have my son everyday, not complaining, I love having him. But finding the time to do anything for yourself is difficult, dating (or finding someone ok with you having a kid and ok with you to be around your kid) is even tougher. But worth it.

I have my son everyday, not complaining, I love having him. But finding the time to do anything for yourself is difficult, dating (or finding someone ok with you having a kid and ok with you to be around your kid) is even tougher. But worth it.

My daughter, who turns 5 next month, finally gave me permission to have a girlfriend. She's hecka funny about it too. We'll be out somewhere and she'll say, "How about her, dad?" Then her brother, age 3, will chime in and say, "No, not her." Cock blocked by my own son.

I would trust your daughter on this one bro...tell your son to butt out cause daddy needs some loving

My daughter, who turns 5 next month, finally gave me permission to have a girlfriend. She's hecka funny about it too. We'll be out somewhere and she'll say, "How about her, dad?" Then her brother, age 3, will chime in and say, "No, not her." Cock blocked by my own son.

LOL That is too cute!!! \

My son is the same way... About a month ago he said i could have a Boyfriend. he will only interact with the ones he feels are good for me, and he will hide from the ones he isn't so sure about.

He gives them little tests too... And when the individual isn't around us anymore, my son will say I like him mom or he's scary.

I have a lot of male friends that love My kid and my kid loves them... but it's different bc their just my friends.

It will be interesting if I ever become serious with someone; if i would see them while my son was with me or would I only see them when my son is with his dad. I don't know if I would be ready to bring them around my son right away unless it's someone My son and I have known already. Idk, I might have to wait 6 months or something.

Last edited:

Haha you said hecka - must be from NorCal

Back