What is sexy to you?

Phat Bastard isn't really fat Sassy but he is a low down, no good ice cream shop idea stealing SOB :)

That is where I take dates! he needs to go to taco bell or something!

LOL the old guys are totally what make this site great. :D

Phat Bastard isn't really fat Sassy but he is a low down, no good ice cream shop idea stealing SOB :)

Lol I didn't think he really is... Since PHAT means pretty much the opposite...

I'm actually just not on the market at the moment. However, if the current lies to me again (which seems likely at this point), I will be...

Lol I didn't think he really is... Since PHAT means pretty much the opposite...

I'm actually just not on the market at the moment. However, if the current lies to me again (which seems likely at this point), I will be...

Uh oh! Just head NORTH :D:D:D

If that was directed to me you're very welcome!

It was...

Damn, I love this forum, lol. All the muscles in the same place...

I thought the gym was the place to go... but noooooo, you are all too serious in the gym... gotta get ya when you are in the forum... hahaha

LOL the old guys are totally what make this site great. :D

We do have the most old guys out of all the bodybuilding sites out there!

On the other boards their old guys are in their late 20's they give such bad advice on roids that few of them live to see 30 ;)

You guys seriously have me cracking up... I'm supposed to be in bed right now but I wanna see what's gonna come up next.

Haha that's right! If you have a decent physique...chances are you're in the gym to do business...not talk to hotties! I get tunnel vision...it's my sanctuary.

ha Ha I did Kype that Ice cream thing from Zeek LMFAO

On the other boards their old guys are in their late 20's they give such bad advice on roids that few of them live to see 30 ;)

Exactly! I want to learn from the guys who have REAL experience.

I have that affect on people no worrys

There he is! Haha what effect? "It all happened so fast"? HAHAHA

Speek for your self Old Bastard:wtf:

Back