What is the Oral Stanozolol Detection Period (urine)?

poke9300

I recently took a WADA doping test.

The last intake was 80 days ago.( Oral stanozolol 20 mg)

What is the detection period for stanozolol? Some other sites say 3 weeks and some say 6 months.

Would it be tough for me to pass the WADA test?

Last edited:
Depends on the level of scrutiny ur blood test or urine test.

I used to be a Fed Officer and taught drug testing....when a sample is tested they look for metabolites. Those are " exhaust " left in ur blood or urine after your body utiliizes the fuel.
The more expensive the test the more detectable. They can detect say Deca for months, even up tp 6-12 months DEPENDING how intense the testing. Using a gas spectrometer they can detect trace elements.

Why ?

We used to have offenders say they were in room where someone " smoked weed " for example. If u cant pass a drug test u have a DRUG PROBLEM ".

So what to do ?
1- Take a urine test, Check other in the custody form and in the space provided write Anabolic steroids. This will cost you upwards of $150.00
2- Find out what the "Prosecutable amount " cut off is..I d venture if your off winny for 80 day s ur fine.

So now....how important passing is to you and how far are you willing to go financially to see if your dirty or not

I have tried this https://balkan-pharmaceuticals.org/shop/course/stanozolol-solo , it is excreted from the body quickly

The detection period of oral Stanozolol (also known as Winstrol) in urine can vary depending on various factors, including the dosage, frequency of use, individual metabolism, and the sensitivity of the testing method. Generally, the detection period for Stanozolol in urine ranges from 3 to 5 weeks.

If you are looking for a breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effect, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US wide. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".

Back