What is the real reason to not to???

john77

First of all I apologize to be very direct but this is realy pissing me off...

what could be the major reason to not take AAS before the age of 25 as you guys speak...it only takes you a couple of minutes to go on youtube and see all this fitnessm models who are living the f**** life...specialy jeff seid and you are left thinking wtf are you doing with your life being a fucking averaje joer... dont get me wrong hes cyclying at least since 16/17 with his dad supervision, you think his dad would allow it if it would be realy harmfull for his own son????
and before you all give me the crap about the genetics, yes he does have very good genetics but I also have great features to be a fitness model, i have the small waist, wide shoulders, small joints, long bellies , as i kid i never track down what i eat and i always looked lean and somewhat muscular (i was the type of guy that is small but lean and a bit muscular) im just a little underweight atm, i weight 160 at 19 and i'm 5'10.

And yes this is concerning a fitness model physique here I'm not looking forward to be a freeak like phil heath or anything i dont wanna pass that 26/27 ffmi mark, can even that be that dangerous, i dont rly think this guys are taking growth hormone and all that shit like the real bodybuilders??? Tell me honnestly guys

Sorry for this little rant and for spelling mistakes im kinda angry now and I need some guidance but pls dont spread some bullshit only the truth...

edit: lets cut all the crap...I'm even remembering more examples now...actors take this shit, athletes on the olympic level are all on PEDs, are they all dropping out dead?

Last edited:
You most likely won't die but could suffer severe mental and health risks starting too early. Using an example of someone's dad letting them use gear at a young age is a very poor example. They just had on the news the other week somebody teaching their toddler how to smoke weed. So your insinuating that it would be safe and ok if somebody's parents let them do it?...

Mrrippzilla has a thread on this very topic. Look it up and give it a read. Nobody gives out bullshit advise here...

First of all I apologize to be very direct but this is realy pissing me off...

what could be the major reason to not take AAS before the age of 25 as you guys speak...it only takes you a couple of minutes to go on youtube and see all this fitnessm models who are living the f**** life...specialy jeff seid and you are left thinking wtf are you doing with your life being a fucking averaje joer... dont get me wrong hes cyclying at least since 16/17 with his dad supervision, you think his dad would allow it if it would be realy harmfull for his own son????
and before you all give me the crap about the genetics, yes he does have very good genetics but I also have great features to be a fitness model, i have the small waist, wide shoulders, small joints, long bellies , as i kid i never track down what i eat and i always looked lean and somewhat muscular (i was the type of guy that is small but lean and a bit muscular) im just a little underweight atm, i weight 160 at 19 and i'm 5'10.

And yes this is concerning a fitness model physique here I'm not looking forward to be a freeak like phil heath or anything i dont wanna pass that 26/27 ffmi mark, can even that be that dangerous, i dont rly think this guys are taking growth hormone and all that shit like the real bodybuilders??? Tell me honnestly guys

Sorry for this little rant and for spelling mistakes im kinda angry now and I need some guidance but pls dont spread some bullshit only the truth...

edit: lets cut all the crap...I'm even remembering more examples now...actors take this shit, athletes on the olympic level are all on PEDs, are they all dropping out dead?

The problem with doing it in general is you're shutting down your natural test levels man. So yes, you will get buff...yes the ladies will want you more...and yes you will feel great about yourself. But for like 2-3 months at most but then you will recover and miss the feeling. You'll take a few months off, maybe even a year then get back on again...then again...then eventually one day you get off and you just dont feel like you anymore and have to do TRT.

The truth is, AAS aren't an exact science. There are people who have taken it responsibly for decades and are just fine and people who had a miserable experience because they messed their natural hormones up. The problem is most people only care about the part where they look good and get womens attention so they completely risk everything for it.

If this site made a dollar for everytime someone said they are too impatient to find HCG and are just going to start their cycle it would make a billion dollars already.

160 at 5'10". Young brother, you need to learn how to EAT before you even try to rationalize taking the risk of shutting down your nuts FOR LIFE.

We human beings can rationalize just about anything if we truly think it's in our best interests. Using someone that you don't know at all outside images on the Internet is a poor way to do so; you have absolutely no idea what he's doing, has done, and is going to face in the upcoming years.

We would rather see you start hammering your HPTA at 25 years of age rather than 19.

Out of the millions of young men and women you see in the gyms, how many become fitness models? The age that we suggest a person use AAS varies. 22-25. This is because we feel it gives you time to mature physically. I have always thought that if steroids were going to give you fame and fortune, do it, and don't be concerned by what anyone says.

I can understand why this could upset someone, but what I can't figure out is why people don't lie about their age. You know what we are going to say. We are not going to change our minds either. Many of us have used AAS for a decade or more. It is our belief that a person should train naturally first and develop a foundation to build on before taking the shortcut and possibly damaging your health for life.

we need a doctor who knows his shit. we know that brain can grow if youre 21 and if you inject test into your body why would your brain stop grow?

I read mrripzilla posted studies but it aint about the subject. He posted that long term use of steroids can change your brain and also brain can grow if youre 21.

He didnt post if ur 19 and inject test into your body changes your brain.

like i said we need a doctor about subject. anybody in here knows a doctor who knows endocrine system?

we need a doctor who knows his shit. we know that brain can grow if youre 21 and if you inject test into your body why would your brain stop grow?

I read mrripzilla posted studies but it aint about the subject. He posted that long term use of steroids can change your brain and also brain can grow if youre 21.

He didnt post if ur 19 and inject test into your body changes your brain.

like i said we need a doctor about subject. anybody in here knows a doctor who knows endocrine system?

Let me get this straight....

You read data indicating AAS leads to changes in certain aspects of the brain.
You read data indicating that brain continues its natural develop until at least 23-25.
And yet you've concluded that this doesn't mean that AAS changes your brain....
Despite the fact that the data shows that it does...

Really? REALLY?
And people wonder why I blast others in this place I mean FUCK man.

For those of you who do have some critical reasoning skills, here is another piece of evidence taken from a review paper showing other aspects of the brain that happen to continue developing until your mid 20s (blue bar for guys, pink for women):

View attachment 563806

Edit: When you rely on your physique to make a living (athletes, actors, models, competitive bbers, etc) then its a different playing field - your livelihood is on the line.

Last edited:
first of all I'm not saying I will take them right away, I wish I had the luxury to start training when I was 14/15 but I didnt. But I highly doubt the kid is gonna have problems at all with his dad supervising everything, he probably uses pharma grade gear and if his testis shut down forever then u need to take trt ...

Besides the money factor is it a problem? using TRT forever?
Also the enlarged heart, does it happen with all compounds or only growth hormone?

You told us that long term use of aas changes your brain.
Yup, thanks for demonstrating the fact that people will justify anything. The data is staring you in the face, Zilla (thankfully) even replied, but you're STILL in denial.

Do it, use AAS. We're not your Internet daddies, we're just trying to keep you from making a GIGANTIC mistake. But you're clearly one of those that sticks his hand in fire to see that it's hot - no matter how many times you've been warned.

Best of luck man, let us know just how hot that fire is bud. :)

yup, thanks for demonstrating the fact that people will justify anything. The data is staring you in the face, zilla (thankfully) even replied, but you're still in denial.

Do it, use aas. We're not your internet daddies, we're just trying to keep you from making a gigantic mistake. But you're clearly one of those that sticks his hand in fire to see that it's hot - no matter how many times you've been warned.

lol.

Yup, thanks for demonstrating the fact that people will justify anything. The data is staring you in the face, Zilla (thankfully) even replied, but you're STILL in denial.

Do it, use AAS. We're not your Internet daddies, we're just trying to keep you from making a GIGANTIC mistake. But you're clearly one of those that sticks his hand in fire to see that it's hot - no matter how many times you've been warned.

Tell that to arnold....Havent he use AAS he would never be an actor...

first of all I'm not saying I will take them right away, I wish I had the luxury to start training when I was 14/15 but I didnt. But I highly doubt the kid is gonna have problems at all with his dad supervising everything, he probably uses pharma grade gear and if his testis shut down forever then u need to take trt ...

Besides the money factor is it a problem? using TRT forever?
Also the enlarged heart, does it happen with all compounds or only growth hormone?

seems like you keep giving credit to this guys dad like all is well because dad is in control. Maybe his dad Is a total dumb fuck. And doesn't know a thing about anything. Then what?

If I was you, I wont take risk.

But do not believe those guys who dont know his s--t. Talk with a professional endocrine doctor.

seems like you keep giving credit to this guys dad like all is well because dad is in control. Maybe his dad Is a total dumb fuck. And doesn't know a thing about anything. Then what?

Well but hes gonna make more money than u'll ever made....

What about arnold aswell? You think he would be anyone today if he didnt take them?

Well but hes gonna make more money than u'll ever made....

What about arnold aswell? You think he would be anyone today if he didnt take them?

Ok, after that response I just can't take u serious anymore. Am I talking to a ten year old here or what??
Good luck kiddo. You should probably just stick to eating your wheaties for now. Get back with us after your balls drop son!!

Ok, after that response I just can't take u serious anymore. Am I talking to a ten year old here or what??
Good luck kiddo. You should probably just stick to eating your wheaties for now. Get back with us after your balls drop son!!

It was a legit question. Why are you pulling that shit argument now? I just wanna argument here. You honnestly think steroids didnt help arnold's sucess? be honnest.

Go for it! You are holding a pretty shitty hand but put all your chips down and see what happens. You may get really lucky and sort of be able to barely make a living off of being a fitness model!

Odds are far better that you will get hit by a bus and killed but hey, won't know if you don't try.

Back