What is the real reason to not to???

Go for it! You are holding a pretty shitty hand but put all your chips down and see what happens. You may get really lucky and sort of be able to barely make a living off of being a fitness model!

Odds are far better that you will get hit by a bus and killed but hey, won't know if you don't try.

funny if everyone would think that way nobody would be doing it lmao

LOL.

This is your health. I dont care!

ok I see you are just a troll.

True enough. I was being half-way serious there. Your chances of even making a living doing anything other that being a fitness instructor at the local gym are pretty low, but like you say, if no one took any chances...

Arnold is on example. What about the other millions of examples that are unsuccessful, unhealthy or straight up dead??? You can clearly see without studies the long term effects gear has on people that started at a young age. Like mentioned, you do what ya wanna do bud...

Arnold is on example. What about the other millions of examples that are unsuccessful, unhealthy or straight up dead??? You can clearly see without studies the long term effects gear has on people that started at a young age. Like mentioned, you do what ya wanna do bud...

So lets say I start juicing after 25. Is that gonna be much safer?

So lets say I start juicing after 25. Is that gonna be much safer?

Yes. Because your brain and endocrine system have finished developing. Testosterone plays a large role in brain and cognitive development....if you fuck with your testosterone during a crucial time of development...you're asking for trouble. Just like how drinking during pregnancy can be detrimental to a baby's development.

alright guys, how can a individule know if he done development at 25 or 21? or 22? etc?
Is there a way to know?

I hit puberty around 12/13, shot to 5'7 and now i'm currently about 5'10 (bedtime i drop to 5'9.5ish). Been like this since 16/17. I'm gonna be 20 in april.

Thanks for replies and honnest response guys.

Tell that to arnold....Havent he use AAS he would never be an actor...

I challenge you to Google images of Arnold at 15 years old. Then I want you to compare them to yours and THEN you'll understand. Arnold has one in ten million genetics; you do not.

Arnold = apple.
You = orange.

I'm not going to compare apples to oranges. :)

Let me get this straight....

You read data indicating AAS leads to changes in certain aspects of the brain.
You read data indicating that brain continues its natural develop until at least 23-25.
And yet you've concluded that this doesn't mean that AAS changes your brain....
Despite the fact that the data shows that it does...

Really? REALLY?
And people wonder why I blast others in this place I mean FUCK man.

For those of you who do have some critical reasoning skills, here is another piece of evidence taken from a review paper showing other aspects of the brain that happen to continue developing until your mid 20s (blue bar for guys, pink for women):

View attachment 563806

Edit: When you rely on your physique to make a living (athletes, actors, models, competitive bbers, etc) then its a different playing field - your livelihood is on the line.

For the medical terminology impared:

Myelination is the process of creating a myelin sheath around nerves. Thanks, you say, THAT explains everything perfectly! Well hold on, I am getting there still, put down the tren and be a little patient! Geeze, you body builders are all alike! Anyway, here is a good explanation of the purpose of that sheath and what can happen if it is not formed properly or is damaged:

Myelin is an insulating layer, or sheath that forms around nerves, including those in the brain and spinal cord. It is made up of protein and fatty substances.

This myelin sheath allows electrical impulses to transmit quickly and efficiently along the nerve cells. If myelin is damaged, these impulses slow down. This can cause diseases such as multiple sclerosis.
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002261.htm

Until age 26 in males, this protective sheath is STILL BEING FORMED. Why risk it when you can wait just a few years? During those years, learn to eat and exercise properly. Good form is vital and good eating practices are even more vital. You have TONS of natural test in your early 20s, put it to good use. Save your money for later.

alright guys, how can a individule know if he done development at 25 or 21? or 22? etc?
Is there a way to know?

I hit puberty around 12/13, shot to 5'7 and now i'm currently about 5'10 (bedtime i drop to 5'9.5ish). Been like this since 16/17. I'm gonna be 20 in april.

Thanks for replies and honnest response guys.

There are very expensive tests you can take that will determine this for you, but in reality the best bet is to just wait until 25. If you have the cash to do a cycle AND proper PCT right now, take that money and hire 3J for a year instead. He will train you on how to eat properly, what to eat, when to eat it, macros, etc. He will train you in eating to bulk and eating to cut. He will give you a great workout routine and help tailor it to your needs at any given moment in the year.

Honestly, the eating and proper exercise routines are the foundation for all future growth. Steroids are like adding some extra heavy equipment to build a house...but if the foundation is flawed the house will end up a piece of crap. Get your foundation in order and your future will only be held back your own drive (and genetics - you simply cannot do much about them).

I am old, in comparison to you; I started seriously working out at 45. I was in good shape for my age, in comparison to most Americans my age, which means I was 5'9", 190lbs, 28% body fat. 3J took me down to 14% body fat before he would let me start bulking. He controlled the rate of new AAS into my regimens, but only because I said I wanted to do them. I am on TRT anyway, so no worry about breaking my HPTA system (it is already broken) or any need for PCT (post cycle therapy - turning your boys back on to force your body to start making its own testosterone again). And even then, it was only increasing my test dose considerably. I had to learn how testosterone alone changed my body and learn how to control the sides (E2 level) from it. Then another was added and the same testing and learning happened again.

This is not a race, it is a marathon. First, get your foundation in order...you will forever be happy you did. Oh, and never skip leg day.

I challenge you to Google images of Arnold at 15 years old. Then I want you to compare them to yours and THEN you'll understand. Arnold has one in ten million genetics; you do not.

Arnold = apple.
You = orange.

I'm not going to compare apples to oranges. :)

You mean this scrawny teenager (15 year old)?

View attachment 563810

EDIT: some people say it is not working for them - it does for me. But here it is again, just in case:

View attachment 563816

Last edited:
Ok John heres the deal.

You sound like you are an ignorant 19 year old kid that wouldn't know good advise if it slapped you upside the head with a frying pan.

I think your going to do the steroids whether or not there is a chance it can screw you up for the rest of your life.

At any rate I'm going to throw this bone at you because I think your going to do it anyway and if your going to do it anyway you ought to do it right.

500mg/wk Test E or C(pin 250mg every 3.5 days) for 13 weeks - Sunday morning & Wednesday night
.25mg Arimidex EOD for 13 weeks
250iu pf hCG every 3.5 days (pin at same time as Test) for 13 weeks - Sunday morning & Wednesday night bumped up to 1000 IU everyday for the last 10 days leading up to pct.

Start PCT in week 15 Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

Do you realise that I dont even know where I can get the stuff, right?
I just want to learn as much so then when Im ready to jump on it I will know exacly what to do.

But thanks neverthless

Ok John heres the deal.

You sound like you are an ignorant 19 year old kid that wouldn't know good advise if it slapped you upside the head with a frying pan.

I think your going to do the steroids whether or not there is a chance it can screw you up for the rest of your life.

At any rate I'm going to throw this bone at you because I think your going to do it anyway and if your going to do it anyway you ought to do it right.

500mg/wk Test E or C(pin 250mg every 3.5 days) for 13 weeks - Sunday morning & Wednesday night
.25mg Arimidex EOD for 13 weeks
250iu pf hCG every 3.5 days (pin at same time as Test) for 13 weeks - Sunday morning & Wednesday night bumped up to 1000 IU everyday for the last 10 days leading up to pct.

Start PCT in week 15 Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

Agreed! I'm not condoning it either. I also have to think back when I was 19-20....wheeeeew-wee! I was a knuckle head. Just saying. Kids will be kids. What do you do? Try to guide them. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink".

OP...please educate urself more before u take this step as not only your health but your mental development may be negatively impacted OK...

There s a lot of great minds here to help you along but not at this age.

Good luck..really.

I just red repped u for sassing someone whose forgotten more than I know about this life of aas use and not abuse.
Ur an idiot. U r immature. And ur a smart ass. I encourage you to pm me and I ll bury u in red. Ask notgill.
I only fuck w fuck up s.

Tighten up

I just red repped u for sassing someone whose forgotten more than I know about this life of aas use and not abuse.
Ur an idiot. U r immature. And ur a smart ass. I encourage you to pm me and I ll bury u in red. Ask notgill.
I only fuck w fuck up s.

Tighten up

Oh snap!

Back