What is the real reason to not to???

For the medical terminology impared:

Myelination is the process of creating a myelin sheath around nerves. Thanks, you say, THAT explains everything perfectly! Well hold on, I am getting there still, put down the tren and be a little patient! Geeze, you body builders are all alike! Anyway, here is a good explanation of the purpose of that sheath and what can happen if it is not formed properly or is damaged:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002261.htm

Until age 26 in males, this protective sheath is STILL BEING FORMED. Why risk it when you can wait just a few years? During those years, learn to eat and exercise properly. Good form is vital and good eating practices are even more vital. You have TONS of natural test in your early 20s, put it to good use. Save your money for later.

Good to see someone taking advantage of the information I provide to further educate themselves, nicely done man :)

So worst case scenerario, gonna have to take TRT for ever?

Well as other people have pointed out adolescent AAS usage significantly increases the risk if behavioral and neurological disorders. I have also read study's on my own that show the adolescent brain is much more sensitive to AAS (and hormonal imbalances in general) than the adult brain is. There's a lot of much smarter guys on here than myself that you can turn to about this though.

Aside from that, from what I've seen since joining these forums is that it's not always as easy as just going on TRT. I've seen countless guys here who have very low test levels but are still considered "in range" and can't find a doc willing to treat them. Then a lot of docs don't really seem to have a lot of info/experience or just have no idea what they are doing. Is it really worth possibly ending up with low test and not being able to find a knowledgeable doc to treat you for a Hail Mary shot at being a successful fitness model? While if/when I ever need TRT I won't hesitate to go on, from listening to a lot of the guys on here it's not something you want to force on yourself before you need it.

Pretty sad considering he is the one that started it BB. Sorry, had to thro in the towel a while back on this one

Good to see someone taking advantage of the information I provide to further educate themselves, nicely done man :)

I love the in depth information. I am one of those strange people who actually enjoy reading technical manuals. You should see my wife's eyes glass over at times when I excitedly tell her about what I learned today about something like this. She tried to listen as I mentioned myelination...I will give her credit for that! But yeah, your posts are highly appreciated. I love sourced posted. A sourced posted does not always mean it is correct, but at least it has support that it COULD be correct and not just bro science.

What about young TRT people? Same risk?

If the young person on TRT is using it the way TRT is meant to be used - to place their test level in the middle of the normal range, then there is no problem. It is when you start to go above what nature intended (normal range) that you run into problems. So when we talk about people using AAS at a young age, we mean cycling (blasting, etc) and not medicinal purposes. Most people will push into the thousands using AAS when they naturally are in the hundreds.

Guys.

Let's talk about truth. We have a study about long term aas use can change user' brain.

Also we have a study testosterone stops your physical growth.

We have a study testosterone shots can lower your natural production.

But we have a study testosterone can stop brain growth ? If you have any, post it here, if you dont know why are u talking?

...not that the towel cant be picked back up tho. If Op want to start listening

So basicly all I need to do is waste 5 years of my life waiting until i can do my first cycle??? come on man.

Meanwhile all this cunts on youtube are making big ***8364; with their physiques and most of them are under 25 years....

wtf am i supposed to do in the 5 years meantime?

Guys.

Let's talk about truth. We have a study about long term aas use can change user' brain.

Also we have a study testosterone stops your physical growth.

We have a study testosterone shots can lower your natural production.

But we have a study testosterone can stop brain growth ? If you have any, post it here, if you dont know why are u talking?

Swede: Make sure to post your supporting evidence as well please.

So basicly all I need to do is waste 5 years of my life waiting until i can do my first cycle??? come on man.

Meanwhile all this cunts on youtube are making big ***8364; with their physiques and most of them are under 25 years....

wtf am i supposed to do in the 5 years meantime?

Pretty goddam simple really....

Eat, train and rest....

Eat well above maintenance - if you don't know how - use your AAS money to hire a nutritionist.

Train like a fucking demon - if you don't know how - hire a PT that can show you how.

Rest - and grow like a weed!

Quite simply, you don't need gear - your T levels are naturally as good as they will ever be.

Your joints are young, resilient, pliable and can tolerate whatever you can throw at them.

Your metabolism is roaring away like a furnace - so no excuses for being obese.

Your GH levels are peaking.

Why the fuck do you feel such a need to throw AAS into your system - and potentially fuck up everything - that is currently working in your favour!?

Pretty goddam simple really....

Eat, train and rest....

Eat well above maintenance - if you don't know how - use your AAS money to hire a nutritionist.

Train like a fucking demon - if you don't know how - hire a PT that can show you how.

Rest - and grow like a weed!

Quite simply, you don't need gear - your T levels are naturally as good as they will ever be.

Your joints are young, resilient, pliable and can tolerate whatever you can throw at them.

Your metabolism is roaring away like a furnace - so no excuses for being obese.

Your GH levels are peaking.

Why the fuck do you feel such a need to throw AAS into your system - and potentially fuck up everything - that is currently working in your favour!?

What makes you think that I know nothing about dieting?

"
Why the fuck do you feel such a need to throw AAS into your system - and potentially fuck up everything - that is currently working in your favour!?" Simply because in order to be known in the industry U have to do it, a natty physique aint impressive anymore...Guys like scott herman, omar isuf and kinobody get away with it because they started years ago..

What makes you think that I know nothing about dieting?

"
Why the fuck do you feel such a need to throw AAS into your system - and potentially fuck up everything - that is currently working in your favour!?" Simply because in order to be known in the industry U have to do it, a natty physique aint impressive anymore...Guys like scott herman, omar isuf and kinobody get away with it because they started years ago..

Lets talk nice to our members here.john77

Back