What is the real reason to not to???

This is where our reading comprehensive skills show our perspective ages. The issue with brain development ended for me about the time you were just getting out of diapers. You are still at risk; and given your combative nature, are in dire need of protection.

What's truly humorous here is that you're constantly giggling like a 12 year old girl when you should be taking this stuff to heart. You've been hijacking someone else' thread, which is disrespectful and rude. You then challenge every post that doesn't agree with your mindset.

You're young.

You're ignorant.

You're making an ass out of yourself when the folks that know a thing or two about this stuff (hi!) are being mocked by you. I can dance all day with you on topic after topic, but I have far more important things to do; like head to the gym (hint: That's where you go to make muscles bigger. ) and help others that actually need it.

Best of luck buck-o, you're going to need it. :)

lol

Even if your brain is developed aas still damage your brain.

lol

Even if your brain is developed aas still damage your brain.

Get out of here, as halfwit said you are ignorant. Are you telling me my brain is damaged from AAS? My IQ now and my education and intelligence would PROBABLY run circles around you judging by your posts. I've grown to dislike you because of your constant belligerence and lack of respect for most all the vets.

It seems that you only want to Test us and continue to highjack threads like you did mine. So stop disrespecting us/me and go away and grow up. I was polite with you and now I'm being stressed. As I said my steroid use is for the benefits of a 65 yrs old and that's more than JUST looks Looks included

Damn, this thread getting more play than my thread of me asking for help as to why I only gained .01 lbs on a 5,500 calorie bulk. :( I can see why though. Pretty funny.

Damn, this thread getting more play than my thread of me asking for help as to why I only gained .01 lbs on a 5,500 calorie bulk. :( I can see why though. Pretty funny.

It's a little fun and humorous . But this creep is getting old to put up with.

Where is your thread and the date?

Also, don't forget... you may have saved enough to buy your cycle.... but have you got the dollar to sustain a high protein diet and supplements required to make that cycle work??

Of course not... that's just food.... all you need is drugs! Right? :smash:

My wife's biggest complaint is my food cost! That and when I forgot all about prolactin once...

This is where our reading comprehensive skills show our perspective ages. The issue with brain development ended for me about the time you were just getting out of diapers. You are still at risk; and given your combative nature, are in dire need of protection.

What's truly humorous here is that you're constantly giggling like a 12 year old girl when you should be taking this stuff to heart. You've been hijacking someone else' thread, which is disrespectful and rude. You then challenge every post that doesn't agree with your mindset.

You're young.

You're ignorant.

You're making an ass out of yourself when the folks that know a thing or two about this stuff (hi!) are being mocked by you. I can dance all day with you on topic after topic, but I have far more important things to do; like head to the gym (hint: That's where you go to make muscles bigger. ) and help others that actually need it.

Best of luck buck-o, you're going to need it. :)

One good thing that comes out of threads like this is people like you bust out the real science to support your views. I then learn from this, so thanks! I'd rep you, but I am too jealous of your 140 level already - you poopie-head!

Back