What is the real reason to not to???

What makes you think that I know nothing about dieting?

"
Why the fuck do you feel such a need to throw AAS into your system - and potentially fuck up everything - that is currently working in your favour!?" Simply because in order to be known in the industry U have to do it, a natty physique aint impressive anymore...Guys like scott herman, omar isuf and kinobody get away with it because they started years ago..

You've made your choice already bud - see you in the TRT section in a couple of years...

I hate to say I told you so...

So basicly all I need to do is waste 5 years of my life waiting until i can do my first cycle??? come on man.

Meanwhile all this cunts on youtube are making big ***8364; with their physiques and most of them are under 25 years....

wtf am i supposed to do in the 5 years meantime?

Get a life is what you can do buddy. Stop conforming to what the world wants you to be and be yourself. Children like you need to go back to your mothers tit and stay there.

I guess thats the root of all my problems you see i dont have familly at all, all i got left is my mum and yeah pretty much i got nothing left besides lifting..

sorry if im not a wealthy rich kid that can get away without using steroids in life like most of you!

I think this kid needs prozac lol. It is his obsession and prozac is good for obsession.

Well all you need to do is to shut up, i wasnt lucky enough to be born in sweden. you see here in my country you cant even get a job and be able to live alone.

Steroids wont make you rich. Yeah thats possible if u have genetics like zyzz. But probably you dont.

Who says I dont? You?

and pls genetics like zyzz? since when zyzz was a genetic freak? you make no sense at all zyzz was a ectomorph.

Last edited:
I guess thats the root of all my problems you see i dont have familly at all, all i got left is my mum and yeah pretty much i got nothing left besides lifting..

sorry if im not a wealthy rich kid that can get away without using steroids in life like most of you!

Well all you need to do is to shut up, i wasnt lucky enough to be born in sweden. you see here in my country you cant even get a job and be able to live alone.

Listen John, I sympathise with you if you have not had things easy...

But if you HAVE had it tough, and money has been hard to come by - surely you appreciate more than ever - that throwing money down the drain on a pipedream of making it famous - is ludicrous.

I have attempted to help you, I've tried to keep your feet on the ground with a hint of realism, and I've considered your health and well-being whilst doing so.

At least show me the respect I deserve - and don't act like a brat by suggesting I am the dick - just because I am saying things you don't want to hear.

You came here for advice - I gave you good advice.

End of story!

Guys.

Let's talk about truth. We have a study about long term aas use can change user' brain.

Also we have a study testosterone stops your physical growth.

We have a study testosterone shots can lower your natural production.

But we have a study testosterone can stop brain growth ? If you have any, post it here, if you dont know why are u talking?

It does not stop brain growth, it causes the thickness of neurofilaments to be reduced, this is known as neurofilament caliber. The thicker the neurofilament, the better it is at transporting information (just like a larger copper wire is better at conduction electricity) Here is a short snippet on it:

The control of caliber has functional significance because diameter is the principal determinant of conduction velocity in myelinated nerve fibers. Previous observations support the hypothesis that neurofilaments (NF) are major intrinsic determinants of axonal caliber in large myelinated nerve fibers.
Neurofilament gene expression: a major determinant of axonal caliber

As already shown, myelination is still happened up until age. What we now need is a link between testosterone and myelination or axonal caliber. I found that link for you. A study was done of white matter in the human brain of adolescents. White matter is all the myelinated nerves and other neurofilaments. They discovered a HUGE difference in the amount of white matter in boys and girls, with boys having a far greater amount of white matter than girls. Testing showed this is directly related to the amount of testosterone in the body. They are pretty sure testosterone is causing a rapid covering of the nerves. The nerves continue to grow, though, and as they do the outer covering becomes thinner and thinner. Here are two studies that support this:

Adolescent White Matter Development

Many MRI studies show a steady linear increase in global white matter volume between childhood and adolescence, with this increase slowing and stabilizing into adulthood [Giedd et al., 1999; Tamnes et al., 2009]. This increase differs between the sexes across adolescence, with males showing considerably steeper age-related increases in white matter volume than do females [e.g. Perrin et al., 2008, 2009]. The increase in white matter volume has been attributed to progressive age-related axonal myelination observed in histological samples [Benes et al., 1994; Yakovlev and Lecours, 1967], or alternatively, to increasing axonal calibre [Paus et al., 2008].
The Role of Puberty in the Developing Adolescent Brain

First of all, our findings replicate previous studies in observing a striking sexual dimorphism in the WM growth during adolescence. The previous studies suggest that the growth of WM volume in girls is less steep than that of boys, even when a wider range of age is considered (7***8211;19 years) [Lenroot and Giedd (2007), their Fig. 2C], thus arguing against the possibility of missing such a growth ***8220;spurt***8221; in our sample caused by a more advanced pubertal development in the female versus male participants. Most importantly, we found that this growth may be driven, at least in part, by testosterone acting via androgen receptors.
Growth of White Matter in the Adolescent Brain: Role of Testosterone and Androgen Receptor

Here they go on to talk about higher testosterone levels causing a thinning of the coating on nerves:

Our observation of age-related increases in WM volume on the background of decreases in MTR values suggests that testosterone does not act primarily by increasing the rate of myelination during male adolescence. We speculate that testosterone affects axonal caliber, perhaps by influencing the number and/or properties of microtubules and/or neurofilaments (Marszalek et al., 1996; Hoffman et al., 1987). This view is consistent with the pathology of Kennedy disease, as well as with experimental findings of testosterone-induced upregulation of ***946;-tubulin expression (Butler et al., 2001; Matsumoto et al., 1993). Future studies in experimental models are necessary to test directly the proposed hypothesis of testosterone-induced increases in axonal diameter during adolescence. An increased axonal caliber would reduce the number of axons per unit of volume and thus lead to an apparent decrease in the myelination index, as reflected in the lower MTR values.

Finally, assessment of psychopathology in our normative sample allowed us to ask whether or not there are any possible functional consequences of the age-related increase of WM volume during male adolescence. The DISC Predictive Scales estimate the likelihood of an epidemiological diagnosis of the most common psychiatric disorders. Using this tool, we found that higher levels of bioavailable testosterone were associated with a higher likelihood of depression in male adolescents with the short but not the long AR gene.
Growth of White Matter in the Adolescent Brain: Role of Testosterone and Androgen Receptor

They also found enough evidence to warrant a new study to show the detrimental effects of fast white matter growth (which would be caused by higher than normal testosterone levels) over slow white matter growth.

CONCLUSION
Sine we know that the nerves in the brain are still forming until around age 26, and we know higher levels of testosterone affect the thickness of the covering of these nerves in a negative way, we can say it is prudent to stay away from artificially raising your testosterone level until around age 26. While science has not yet found exactly what horrible things may happen, there is enough evidence to warrant concern and care.

I think this kid needs prozac lol. It is his obsession and prozac is good for obsession.

If the young person on TRT is using it the way TRT is meant to be used - to place their test level in the middle of the normal range, then there is no problem. It is when you start to go above what nature intended (normal range) that you run into problems. So when we talk about people using AAS at a young age, we mean cycling (blasting, etc) and not medicinal purposes. Most people will push into the thousands using AAS when they naturally are in the hundreds.

Already answered you.

What makes you think that I know nothing about dieting?

"
Why the fuck do you feel such a need to throw AAS into your system - and potentially fuck up everything - that is currently working in your favour!?" Simply because in order to be known in the industry U have to do it, a natty physique aint impressive anymore...Guys like scott herman, omar isuf and kinobody get away with it because they started years ago..

Scott Herman is natty and he is still impressive looking. His youtube page makes him a lot of money because he is not built beyond what people honestly think they can attain if they work hard (and since he is natty, they are right).

As for dieting, it is my view that everyone can benefit from seeking the help of a professional. Over the years, seek out two or three and get their differing (but mostly alike) views on things. Learn and retain that knowledge, then tailor it to your own body. For the price of a single AAS cycle, you can gain amazing knowledge you will have for life.

So basicly all I need to do is waste 5 years of my life waiting until i can do my first cycle??? come on man.

Meanwhile all this cunts on youtube are making big ***8364; with their physiques and most of them are under 25 years....

wtf am i supposed to do in the 5 years meantime?

The other thing that is missing is that all of these YouTube people have a personality. They can go to expos and meet hundreds of fans and haters alike. They are able to take the criticism that the Internet throws at them. The way you talk to some of the guys here because they told you to wait a few years to cycle tells me you don't have the type of personality to deal with all the stuff that comes along with being a YouTube "star", nor attract enough fans with you're personality to get there in the first place.

PS. Get stuffed if you think you're the only one here who grew up poor. Some of us just put our heads down and busted our asses to make it out instead of blaming people who have more than us and looking for a quick fix so you're a millionaire by the time you're 22.

Listen John, I sympathise with you if you have not had things easy...

But if you HAVE had it tough, and money has been hard to come by - surely you appreciate more than ever - that throwing money down the drain on a pipedream of making it famous - is ludicrous.

I have attempted to help you, I've tried to keep your feet on the ground with a hint of realism, and I've considered your health and well-being whilst doing so.

At least show me the respect I deserve - and don't act like a brat by suggesting I am the dick - just because I am saying things you don't want to hear.

You came here for advice - I gave you good advice.

End of story!

I thank you for that, but theres not rly much I want to do, I want to be able to live off with this lifestyle but who knows maybe ill reach a good physique as natural and be able to make a living of it.

Scott Herman is natty and he is still impressive looking. His youtube page makes him a lot of money because he is not built beyond what people honestly think they can attain if they work hard (and since he is natty, they are right).

As for dieting, it is my view that everyone can benefit from seeking the help of a professional. Over the years, seek out two or three and get their differing (but mostly alike) views on things. Learn and retain that knowledge, then tailor it to your own body. For the price of a single AAS cycle, you can gain amazing knowledge you will have for life.

But you have to take in mind he trains since 14 years old...I didn have this luxury... If its true what people say it takes at least 7 years to build a physique like him natty. lol

The best part of researching things is learning the useless information that makes you sound smart / geeky at parties, information like this:

Sonic hedgehog
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sonic hedgehog is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SHH ("sonic hedgehog") gene.[1] Both the gene and the protein may also be found notated alternatively as "Shh".

Sonic hedgehog is one of three proteins in the mammalian signaling pathway family called hedgehog, the others being desert hedgehog (DHH) and Indian hedgehog (IHH). SHH is the best studied ligand of the hedgehog signaling pathway. It plays a key role in regulating vertebrate organogenesis, such as in the growth of digits on limbs and organization of the brain. Sonic hedgehog is the best established example of a morphogen as defined by Lewis Wolpert's French flag model—a molecule that diffuses to form a concentration gradient and has different effects on the cells of the developing embryo depending on its concentration. SHH remains important in the adult. It controls cell division of adult stem cells and has been implicated in the development of some cancers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog

The naming of the game character is completely unrelated to the medical terminology. I just found it fascinating to know we have some Sonic Hedgehog in all of us! Time to go collect floating rings!! :D

Also, don't forget... you may have saved enough to buy your cycle.... but have you got the dollar to sustain a high protein diet and supplements required to make that cycle work??

Of course not... that's just food.... all you need is drugs! Right? :smash:

Okay. my doctor told i need trt but im scared about brain growth. Also my levels arent that low

As long as you stay in the normal test range, which your doctor will demand you do anyway, you will be fine. You will simply be at the level most people are already at, so harm done. I would go for it if he says you need it. It is hard to find a doctor who actually recommends it!

Also, don't forget... you may have saved enough to buy your cycle.... but have you got the dollar to sustain a high protein diet and supplements required to make that cycle work??

Of course not... that's just food.... all you need is drugs! Right? :smash:

No, diet is the number one thing to get lean and have it work out.

Diet - training - sleep - drugs

But you have to take in mind he trains since 14 years old...I didn have this luxury... If its true what people say it takes at least 7 years to build a physique like him natty. lol

Back