What is the real reason to not to???

As long as you stay in the normal test range, which your doctor will demand you do anyway, you will be fine. You will simply be at the level most people are already at, so harm done. I would go for it if he says you need it. It is hard to find a doctor who actually recommends it!

But im not sure. like you said maybe science hasnt found yet about brain growth? I want my levels 1000 which is fine for my age.

The best part of researching things is learning the useless information that makes you sound smart / geeky at parties, information like this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog

The naming of the game character is completely unrelated to the medical terminology. I just found it fascinating to know we have some Sonic Hedgehog in all of us! Time to go collect floating rings!! :D
What a classic! I thought I was the only one breaking out big words at parties in front of girls to impress. :)

But im not sure. like you said maybe science hasnt found yet about brain growth? I want my levels 1000 which is fine for my age.

Go get your thread already srs.

Another thing i forgot to mention is, dont forget that scott is been around for a long time, when he joined YT there was no fake natties allowed (at least not as much as nowadays).

You know whats funny? people on here use aas long term and they already damage their brain, health and they tell this kid so aggressive "do not use aas kid".

lol im dying at here.

You know whats funny? people on here use aas long term and they already damage their brain, health and they tell this kid so aggressive "do not use aas kid".

lol im dying at here.

Most the guys in this thread started in their 30's, stop making assumptions.

Go start your own thread, riding the coattails of another person is just tragic and sad.

Most the guys in this thread started in their 30's, stop making assumptions.

Go start your own thread, riding the coattails of another person is just tragic and sad.

So what? Start at 30 you will still damage your brain and health. You can say "don t use aas" to this kid but when you say this so aggressively, thats funny lol. Lets say this kid did steroids 12 weeks. He still will be healtier than your health!

I dont care anymore what this people are saying. I'm gonna train naturally for ever and thats it, yes I will never make it in the fitness industry probably because of that, i'll find another shit to do srs. After reading so much and researching this shit is not worthing all the risks involved...

There you go, thats what u wanted, u got me scared for good, i'll probabbly never touch this shit...

But i find it ironic that you people start AAS after 30+...I mean whats the point of that lmao ur best years are already gone. Are you even competing or are an actor or something like that? why are you even doing this shit then? This is only good for thoser who want to rise and have HIGH potential to make it wether its modeling, real bodybuilding or to be an actor and be ready for a movie role...

So essentially all of you are using AAS just for the looks and the beach which...do not salute you at all.

Last edited:
I dont care anymore what this people are saying. I'm gonna train naturally for ever and thats it, yes I will never make it in the fitness industry probably because of that, i'll find another shit to do srs. After reading so much and researching this shit is not worthing all the risks involved...

There you go, thats what u wanted, u got me scared for good, i'll probabbly never touch this shit...

But i find it ironic that you people start AAS after 30+...I mean whats the point of that lmao ur best years are already gone. Are you even competing or are an actor or something like that? why are you even doing this shit then? This is only good for thoser who want to rise and have HIGH potential to make it wether its modeling, real bodybuilding or to be an actor and be ready for a movie role...

So essentially all of you are using AAS just for the looks and the beach which...do not salute you at all.

Thats why im dying at here. They told you about steroids danger but they use this shit long term. also not only test. Trenbolone, eq, halo etc. Also this people say im doing steroids for myself. You believe? I dont :D

Do as thou wilt is what that bama JZ says, but the consequences will get to you sooner or later.

Thats why im dying at here. They told you about steroids danger but they use this shit long term. also not only test. Trenbolone, eq, halo etc. Also this people say im doing steroids for myself. You believe? I dont :D

Obviously I have hard time beleaving but i also gotta be honnest and think this shit gotta have some bad sides, otherwise EVERYONE would be on gear.

Do as thou wilt is what that bama JZ says, but the consequences will get to you sooner or later.

Yes, because it would only come to me right? Not the other users who are 25+ who frequent this forum right admin?

but dont worry i'm not taking any shit. But its pretty pathetic that most of you are taking AAS and are not even competing/living off your physique.

Are you even competing?

Yes, I am competing in 12 weeks in a national show.

I didn't touch AAS until I was 34 - I trained naturally for 16 years and was in better shape than most AAS users I know even then.

I started cycling because I had reached my genetic limit - I fully accepted that when I started cycling- that TRT would be a part of my future.

So while you keep insisting on trying to justify your actions... consider that your way might NOT be the best way to go - and that people here have a lot more experience in this area than you know.

We have tried to help you - with good intentions - but you insist on doing things your way.

So be it.

Yes, I am competing in 12 weeks in a national show.

I didn't touch AAS until I was 34 - I trained naturally for 16 years and was in better shape than most AAS users I know even then.

I started cycling because I had reached my genetic limit - I fully accepted that when I started cycling- that TRT would be a part of my future.

So while you keep insisting on trying to justify your actions... consider that your way might NOT be the best way to go - and that people here have a lot more experience in this area than you know.

We have tried to help you - with good intentions - but you insist on doing things your way.

So be it.

Do you even read what I say?

Do it. You got what you wanted, I'll never touch AAS.

You got what you wanted, I'll never touch AAS.

I got what I wanted?

You mean you've been out and bought me a Hummer? :bowdown:

Dude, I'm simply trying to help.

Do you think in the greater scheme of things I'd lose any sleep tonight - whether you do or don't take my advice?

Stop behaving like a petulant child who didn't get their own way.

I got what I wanted?

You mean you've been out and bought me a Hummer? :bowdown:

Dude, I'm simply trying to help.

Do you think in the greater scheme of things I'd lose any sleep tonight - whether you do or don't take my advice?

Stop behaving like a petulant child who didn't get their own way.

You should just be quiet bcuz at the end of the day you are using AAS and you're advicing others to not to? Are you scared we take away your place?

You want me to search a professional endocrine doctor? I dont give a f ! This is your health. You search!

I concur. You ask and will tell you what we think. If you don't like what we have to say, drop it. We know how you feel and you know our views. Conversation is over. Anything beyond that is trolling.

So what? Start at 30 you will still damage your brain and health. You can say "don t use aas" to this kid but when you say this so aggressively, thats funny lol. Lets say this kid did steroids 12 weeks. He still will be healtier than your health!
This is where our reading comprehensive skills show our perspective ages. The issue with brain development ended for me about the time you were just getting out of diapers. You are still at risk; and given your combative nature, are in dire need of protection.

What's truly humorous here is that you're constantly giggling like a 12 year old girl when you should be taking this stuff to heart. You've been hijacking someone else' thread, which is disrespectful and rude. You then challenge every post that doesn't agree with your mindset.

You're young.

You're ignorant.

You're making an ass out of yourself when the folks that know a thing or two about this stuff (hi!) are being mocked by you. I can dance all day with you on topic after topic, but I have far more important things to do; like head to the gym (hint: That's where you go to make muscles bigger. ) and help others that actually need it.

Best of luck buck-o, you're going to need it. :)

Quote , John 77,
Yes, because it would only come to me right? Not the other users who are 25+ who frequent this forum right admin?

but dont worry i'm not taking any shit. But its pretty pathetic that most of you are taking AAS and are not even competing/living off your physique. : Quote

I was competing years ago and NOW at almost 65 yrs I need the upper edge just to train and look like I like to. I have a problem of training just for exercise and my Ecto body along with my metabolism doesn't do much when I train like thee average 65 year old guy.

So my enjoyment is to lift aggressively and be happy with my better than average look. It is very satisfying to have the energy and help from AAS. It's really fun. At my age being divorced now I don't have much more that blows my skirt up so to speak (humor). I look forward to my gym time.

I'm also on meds that slow me down and I have to overcome them. It's exciting for this old man! Thank you.

Edit: OH I started at about 30yrs old.

Last edited:
Back