Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Thermorexin

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • DNP

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Ephedra/Ephedra free fatburner.

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
what is Zip Stack? i see this everywhere by dont know what this is.

Zip Stack ? what is it? what does it do?

Mocha said:
what is Zip Stack? i see this everywhere by dont know what this is.

Zip Stack ? what is it? what does it do?

Zip is a fatburner you can get from proteinfactory. When you stack it with another fatburner...Bingo!...a zip stack.

contest diet is about 2500 calories, on a 40-40-20 split, oatmeal, potatoes, whey, tuna, chicken, egg whites, EFAs, nothing fancy

I have heard that red line from VPX is really good. I am thinking about trying it out. with a diet,cardio and high protein....any opinions on this? any body ever try it?

I start at 50mcg of clen, and every couple days go up 25mcg, till I hit 100mcg. I think it depends on the brand though, I've been able to use tons of liquid stuff, but have never managed to top 100mcg on the peru tech stuff, and even that has me breakdancing

needsize said:
I start at 50mcg of clen, and every couple days go up 25mcg, till I hit 100mcg. I think it depends on the brand though, I've been able to use tons of liquid stuff, but have never managed to top 100mcg on the peru tech stuff, and even that has me breakdancing
What have you heard about the 40mcg BD tabs im about to pick up a bunch of those to try out.

If you need to ask what DNP is, stay away from it!!

If you want more info on it, you should try the search button at the bottom of the page.....

Regards

MM

Clen would do the job. although i've asked some mod's in here about both DNP and CLEN. DNP is stronger in process.

einstein1905 said:
I know...I actually do. I was just trying to make a point. Too many people get fat.....take that out of the equation, and things are much simpler

Well, yeah, the best way to lose fat is to never gain it in the first place.

Just like the best way to get in shape is to never get out of shape.

Back