What is your most painfull injection site.

sniper27

where do you guys think it is the most painfull site to inject? bicep has gotta be the worst for me.

Re: your most painfull injection site

sniper27 said:
where do you guys think it is the most painfull site to inject? bicep has gotta be the worst for me.

You obviously have never injected anything into your calves. Calves have very dense muscles with more nerve endings.

I inject short ester Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) into my bi's and tri's every day, 1", 23 gauge needles with absolutely no pain.

Lately its been my glutes....but I alternated left/right glute for like 5 weeks. I was scared to try anything else. Shoulders actually feel nice!

it rotates for me...some weeks my shoulders dont handle the injects too well...others, i feel no pain...and same for other sites....dont tinker with bi's, i like to stick with bigger muscle groups

i stick to glutes and quads depends on what i am shooting if it is short ester compound then i have to my glutes because it is to painful in my quads

For me it doesn't really matter where I inject, but rahter, WHAT I inject.

For example, 1CC Test Enan + bi = painless. 1CC Test Prop + bi = serious pain and swelling

You obviously have never injected anything into your calves. Calves have very dense muscles with more nerve endings.

I inject short ester AAS into my bi's and tri's every day, 1", 23 gauge needles with absolutely no pain.

that sounds painful !

Two types of pain for me: POP and inject pain.

POP-quads/calves, mostly because you use them every time you take a step.

Inject-Bicep.

Back