What music gets you psyched to lift hard?

PrincessTitty

My gym plays an XM radio station that is ... THE WORST straight-beat techno. I love techno, but the selection of music is HORRIBLE.

So I want to make a CD of all music that makes me want to lift hard. One song that comes to mind for me is
"TRU - Hoody hooo"

This song makes me want to beat up random people for no reason. I need some more suggestions, guys. Any other gangster rap would work for me, so make some suggestions.

What gets you psyched out?

Metal. The only Metallica that would qualify for workout music would be from the first 5 albums, although not as much of the Justice for All/Metallica albums.

Mudge said:
Metal. The only Metallica that would qualify for workout music would be from the first 5 albums, although not as much of the Justice for All/Metallica albums.

And justice is one of my favs just because of Harvester....

Metallica - Kill em All, Ride, Master, and the Black Album.
Godsmack
AC/DC
Tiesto
Paul Oakenfold
Ferry Corsten
Armin Van Burin

Niclipse said:
My gym plays an XM radio station that is ... THE WORST straight-beat techno. I love techno, but the selection of music is HORRIBLE.

Sounds like my gym, they must have it on the "BPM Network."

But then I loathe all techno.

For me, most music in the gym is distracting. I'd rather have silence, but since that isn't an option in a commercial gym, I can ignore just about anything unless it's too annoying.

Mr. dB said:
Sounds like my gym, they must have it on the "BPM Network."

But then I loathe all techno.

For me, most music in the gym is distracting. I'd rather have silence, but since that isn't an option in a commercial gym, I can ignore just about anything unless it's too annoying.

im kind with ya i dont really like using headphones when i lift its annoying..my gym plays the same crappy music as well..i can tune it out when im about to do my lift but i would like something hard to listen to inbetween sets..but that aint gonna happen..brittany all the way
:insane2:

Gimp said:
S L A Y E R !!!!!!!!!!
good choice gimp :rockband:
personally death metal like morbid angel, deicide, cannibal corpse, satan's fuckers, dying foetus, aborted, sinister, krisiun & lots of other , metal too like SLAYER, fear factory, machine head, PANTERA ( RIP to dimebag ) & sepultura until roots album.

Back