What new blends would you like to see from PINNACLE LABS?

PinnHead

Hey guys, we are thinking of coming out with some new blends. What types of combinations would you like to see.

I'm a new customer so my say might not have a lot of weight, but I would like to see stronger test. Maybe some 300mg/ml.

I'm not to worried about blends but if you guys came out with clen that'd be cool otherwise just work on the site but as far as shipping and communication you guys are the best

I'm a new customer so my say might not have a lot of weight, but I would like to see stronger test. Maybe some 300mg/ml.

Higher concentration would be cool, but not like the batches of that test CYP 300 that went around.. That shit was the worst for pinning, every injection I had huge swelling hot lumps... I wouldnt buy higher concentration if it was mixed with whatever that shit was lol, I thought I had an infection with every pin because my injection sites got itchy and hot.. Not fun.

I was told blends were not cost effective and would never see them from Pinnacle??? Anyways, if you were to make blends...

Test P/NPP would be a very fun one...
Maybe a Test/Mast or Test/Tren.

Ive never been too interested with blends that are supposedly made up of like 3 or more compounds, id prefer you stick to two compounds per blend, but have them perfected.

Test is very strong IMO, I dont get why you'd spend money into making it higher concentrations... I got bloods on 400mg test P and my levels were well over 2,000, free test in the 60's. That is plenty for test, anything more is going to cause sides.

Spend time and money into blends that people need.

Back