What new blends would you like to see from PINNACLE LABS?

How about some THG otherwise known as the Clear! Haven't even heard of anybody making it except BALCO and have always wondered how good it really is

Cheque drops, straight up. Or how about some bull shark testosterone? I wanna get big and mean, like a shark.

Uuuugghh..i cant pm, not enuf posts :( im running pinns tren/deca/cyp along with my script cyp and loving it, do you know if pinn has any plans to stock hgh again, while site was up, it seemed always out of stock..any info would b great

Heck Yeah!!! Pinnacle has to get Halo! HEy pinnhead say you guys come out with halo and other blends will that be something for this year or next year?
I'm trying to get them to add these in the next few months.
clen, and t3 t4. would help make it a one stop shop for pretty much everything
Yea, I like to run those a few times a year, so it sure would help me out.
Mast E, Proviron
will pass that on thankyou
How about some THG otherwise known as the Clear! Haven't even heard of anybody making it except BALCO and have always wondered how good it really is
If you take that you will be labled a cheater.
Cheque drops, straight up. Or how about some bull shark testosterone? I wanna get big and mean, like a shark.
Bull shark test is what Ronnie was taking.
Halotestin, proviron, masteron E @ 200-250mg/ml...maybe some 300mg/ml EQ
All good choices. I'm especially a big fan of highdose eq
Uuuugghh..i cant pm, not enuf posts :( im running pinns tren/deca/cyp along with my script cyp and loving it, do you know if pinn has any plans to stock hgh again, while site was up, it seemed always out of stock..any info would b great
Yep, should be in stock really soon.

Hey Pinnhead, so what ended up happening with the site? are you guys private now? Just curious, since I missed that whole ordeal

Test/deca makes a lot of sense. I've done hundreds of shots of test undecanoate (sp?) and deca, and if I had it blended it would save me time.

Back