What to get from Mexico?

crazymike

What is good right now from Mexico? TJ to be exact? I have a freind that is going and was curious what is good to get right now. As far as Test and EQ, Is it still QV?
What about Dbols? Who makes good ones from Mexico(if there is any!)
Do they sell Tren there?

The only things I like in mexico are the xanax's, valiums, ect.....why buy half bunk gear when you can get human grade amps for only a few dollars mre?

bigdelt69 said:
The only things I like in mexico are the xanax's, valiums, ect.....why buy half bunk gear when you can get human grade amps for only a few dollars mre?

Because I cannot get Human grade. I do not have a source(I am not looking for one either!!). Plus I am using mexican gear(except for dbol) right now and am happy with it.

crazymike said:
What about Dbols? Who makes good ones from Mexico(if there is any!)

Hmm, are there any Mexican d-bols besides Ttokkyo (probably by now all TT is fake...) and Loeffler Reforvit-Bs? The Ref-Bs may not be the best d-bols in the world, but they're good for a guaranteed 10 lbs. in less than four weeks. There are two kinds of Reforvits -- the Bs, which are pink and come in 100-tab bottles, and regular Reforvits which are white and come in 1000-tab bottles. The Ref-Bs are fortified with B vitamins, and stink like ass. There's also a liquid injectible Reforvit-B, but why bother?

If I remember correctly, Denkall has a decent oral Winstrol (winny) "Stanazolic," might be worth picking some of those up if they're cheap.

I think this place is in TJ:

--dave

that is perhaps the greatest store I've ever seen, why can't we get rid of a few walmarts and replace them with stores like that one? I love the brovel, tornel and denkall logos on it.

Powerhouse9 said:
that is perhaps the greatest store I've ever seen, why can't we get rid of a few walmarts and replace them with stores like that one? I love the brovel, tornel and denkall logos on it.

The interior shots were too big to upload here.

--dave

Thats an interesting story of a tourist LoL

"Strolling through Mexico shopping for booty, arrrrrrrr"

JohnnyB said:
dB where's that place, is that a couple of blocks from where you walk across?

I dunno, I've never been. I didn't take the picture. I thought I had saved the address and instructions on how to get there, but now I can't find them, damnit.

I guess you could just print the picture, and show it to a cab driver...

--dave

Oh, by the way QV makes Tren also. It is pretty expensive though, but if you are getting it in Mex., you will probably get a better price.

i know how to get to that store i know there prices there ins and outs they have a HELLLLLLLLLLA BIG variety everything u want they have 100% legit place nothing nothing nothing is fake they have a license n shit, they even have warranty lol that store is like 4 minutes away once u cross the border. pm me and ill help u out with what i know bout that place. i just got back last night from there.

Hit the graneros for gear, then hit the farmacias for nolvadex, clomid, etc. Oh, and the Lemyken brand of 2% nizoral can be hand for around $5.00.

if you have a problem with anything... their dr's are bribed real easy... a friend of mine was lookin for ritalin (yea, yea, its a college thing) he baught a script for 20$

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Oh, by the way QV makes Tren also. It is pretty expensive though, but if you are getting it in Mex., you will probably get a better price.

The QV tren in Nuev lerado is still kind of expensive. Its one of the more expensive things on my list. I don't know what the black market price is but im sure the mexican price is cheaper but it is still alot of $$ .

Back