Whats a good oral cycle?

Rollo

i would like a cycle thats with the lowest gain of water retention and could get me shredded

i have already done anavar

IMO you ve done the only oral cycle I ve ever seen recomended..ANAVAR..and it can be run with much better result s with the addition of moderate level s of test...250-500 mg s of test a week...don t lke needle s dude ?

imo you ve done the only oral cycle i ve ever seen recomended..anavar..and it can be run with much better result s with the addition of moderate level s of test...250-500 mg s of test a week...don t lke needle s dude ?

^^^agree^^^

Seriously just inject, I was a bit sketchy about the idea but after researching I decided it would be the best way.

I did my first one a few days ago and the feeling of acomplisment after was great. It's nothing, after prep one second I was poking the needle at my leg wondering how hard I'd have to push to get it in and then I realised it was already half way in.

My next pin is tomorrow and I'm already counting down the hours.

Oral cycle for size and strength - Turanabol and Anavar

6 weeks of turanabol (30-40 mg ED) with anavar (30-40 mg ED)

Week1: ANAVAR 20mgs/TURANABOL 30mgs
Week2: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week3: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week4: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week5: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week6: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 30mgs

PCT
Start with nolvadex at 40/30/20/20mg/daily

Oral cycle for size and strength - Turanabol and Anavar

6 weeks of turanabol (30-40 mg ED) with anavar (30-40 mg ED)

Week1: ANAVAR 20mgs/TURANABOL 30mgs
Week2: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week3: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week4: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week5: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 40mgs
Week6: ANAVAR 30mgs/TURANABOL 30mgs

PCT
Start with nolvadex at 40/30/20/20mg/daily

Crap

only oral only cycle i'd agree to is...BEASTDROL...which is a pro-hormone.. not AAS. or maybe some helladrol

if you think superdrol or halodrol is a pro hormone, you are a dumbass, and need to go back and read more on anabolic androgenic steroids.

test is great, but injectables are not for everyone, and not everyone can use them. If you can use them, but dont cause ur scared of needles, your just a pussie.

Those of us who have legitimate reasons envy those who can inject. so if you can, and dont, f*ck you.

but one can run a 4-6 week oral cycle and gain just as much as a 12 week injectable cycle.

diet/training/experience/pct will determine your gains, and if you can keep them.

anavar only cycles do work. it doesnt raise estrogens levels like other gear plus you can save a lot on post cycle therapy (pct) since estrogen does sky rocket. although anavar is a "hardening" steroid. what type of results are you looking for?

if you think superdrol or halodrol is a pro hormone, you are a dumbass, and need to go back and read more on anabolic androgenic steroids.

test is great, but injectables are not for everyone, and not everyone can use them. If you can use them, but dont cause ur scared of needles, your just a pussie.

Those of us who have legitimate reasons envy those who can inject. so if you can, and dont, f*ck you.

but one can run a 4-6 week oral cycle and gain just as much as a 12 week injectable cycle.

diet/training/experience/pct will determine your gains, and if you can keep them.

you're kidding right....4 week oral only will never EVER be comparable to a 12 week test cycle...not in the same ballpark and if you think that, I think you're the one that needs to read up more on AAS. Also quit ragging on people (including me) who call beast and h-drol a PH. Ok so it's a "designer steroid" and doesn't convert to something else once metabolised, whatever...it's in the PH section right? Quit being a smartass

Last edited:
bvdawg mentioned an ana Anavar (var) and t-bol combo. Although his cycle outline is not what I would personally do, the TBol Ana Anavar (var) combo was absolutely amazing for me. Made me so strong, and gave me such a pumped lean look.

I'm assuming your cycle history is just one Anavar (var) only cycle, that was my first cycle as well. After doing some research I decided to pull up my skirt and grab my balls and get some test. Let me tell you how much better I felt.

Here is what I would do for your second cycle.
1-5 TBol 40mg/d
1-5 Ana Anavar (var) 40mg/d
1-10 Testosterone 500mg/w
this is what I did.

Have an anti estrogen on hand like arimidex or aromasin incase you do experience estrogen side effects, which at 500mg is probable you wont.

you're kidding right....4 week oral only will never EVER be comparable to a 12 week test cycle...not in the same ballpark and if you think that, I think you're the one that needs to read up more on AAS. Also quit ragging on people (including me) who call beast and h-drol a PH. Ok so it's a "designer steroid" and doesn't convert to something else once metabolised, whatever...it's in the PH section right? Quit being a smartass

I agree...

Also who really has a legitimate reason not to inject? 99% I bet are just pussies....

Beastdrol and all that other pro hormone crap sucks.
The shit is hard as hell on your liver and you get minimal gains compared to real AAS. Drop the beastdrool and get some dbol and test...bet you don't waste your time with the beastdrool again.

it isn't a designer steroid either. it isn't new. everything you see on the market today was synthesized and tested by vida wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day. long tim ago.
and others, were even tested by pharmacuetical companies (same company that made anadrol, tested superdrol (methyldrostanolone) as well, they went with anadrol) and others were even once used by pharmacuetical companies (dimethazine, aka mebolazine sold under the brand name roxilon) just like dianabol, just like anavar, just like testosterone. it is an aas.

gray market steroids at best. legal to buy, but not legal to produce or sell d/t failing to register it with the fda as a new drug. if it was, they would immediately classify it as a class 3 controlled substance, and make it illegal, just like all the rest of the old favorites.

if anyone doesn't consider methyldrostanolone, methylepiostanol, mebolazine, madol, etc. aas, they are severely misguided.

pro hormones have to convert via enzymes in the body. there are numerous things that factor into whether they will even work.
having enough enzymes to make the conversions. then, conversion to the target hormone isn't a one way street. it can go back to the inactive compound. so you may not even get a steroid out of it.

with an oral methylated steroid that is legit, there will be no hit or miss. it will not have to convert into anything. it is already an active steroid, and it will do what it was created to do, and possibly more.

pro hormones and oral methylated steroids are not on the same level, and should be kept seperate.

okay, supplement companies call them pro hormones to look innocent when the fda comes knockin.

some people tell others im not using steroids, i use pro hormones, or supplements.

well, it's no secret here, no need to hide it, or look innocent, only thing it is doing is confusing new people, and some how, making people think they are less potent than illegal oral methylated steroids, dont work, and have more side effects.

which is all bro science, and totally incorrect.

yes I get a little pissy, but on a site titled "steroidology.com" users should no better, and make a clear distinction.

maybe im one man, trying to change a bad trend started from uneducated steroid users a long time ago, but im sure there are alot more who feel the same.

im sorry, I guess 15lbs from a 4-6 week cycle is different from 15lbs of a 12 week cycle.

and there isn't a single shred of data based info showing long injectable cycles will produce more gains.

run 600mg of test e for 20 weeks. you'll gain almost (half a lb diff.) the same weight from 6 weeks of anavar & 100mg of test e.

and you'll be more likely to keep the weight gained from the anavar cycle.

safer? possibly. if in this sense you say they are better, I can agree, but even then, injectable steroids can be used irresponsibly, and cause irreversible damage to ones health.

better at making gains? well, not from all the research i've seen when the two were directly compared.

find me a data based study with a direct comparison between a short oral cycle vs a long high dosed injectable cycle, comparing gains made, and that it shows injectables were *significantly more* and I will shut up, post a thread admitting I am wrong, and never post in the aas forum again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you dont have a clue what your talking about so dont give anabolic advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prohormones are crap... period and even any of them that worked at all have been dubbed down to not working worth a shit. Enjoy spending your money on them tho.

Back