whats all this shit about biggieswole being a scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read the thread and fail to see where it said anything about biggie being a scammer. biggie has always been honest with the people of this site and has even admitted to getting busted and doing jail time. not sure why you even posted this.

TR

Im pretty sure most here already know that I was busted last year in the US and did some jail time as I have made numerous posts about it and have tried to educate people in how to avoid going through what I went through. I came back to Canada because this is where I live. I was only living with a girlfriend at the time of the bust. Other then that I dont really have much to say because it is well known that Almighty was banned as soon as it was found out that he was sourcing via PM's. As for letting known scammers come here and post, I have not heard that one. Its pretty obvious that we dont condone scammers here and if there is ever a known scammer on the boards, they are banned instantly.

Not sure what else is needed here. But feel free to ask me as many questions as possible. Im not shy about anything and have never had anything to hide. If I did, would I have registered this site in my own name?

The guy said some thing that are wrong. Like Biggie allowing sourcing through pm here. That was the reason The Almighty was banned from here. So if he got that part wrong I have a hard time believing the others. He said he believed Hulkster was Greeksteel, he's not sure himself. Then calls him/them a scammer(s) because of late packages, I didn't know a late pack(s) constituted a scammer.

Who cares how many boards Biggie and Tx own, I don't. If they owned them it wouldn't matter to me.

Sounds like he has an ax to grind. If he has some truth he need to present it better and have more truths then speculations. JMO

JohnnyB

BiggieSwolls said:
it is well known that Almighty was banned as soon as it was found out that he was sourcing via PM's. As for letting known scammers come here and post, I have not heard that one. Its pretty obvious that we dont condone scammers here and if there is ever a known scammer on the boards, they are banned instantly.

This is what I was trying to get across to him...

hey I guess if its posted on Elite it must be true,just like everything you read on the 'net is true:D
what a load of BS.

F.

This is a GREAT boad. It's the best board of its kind on the Internet IMO. Let's not let this board go down hill like Elitefitness has. I'm not saying Elitefitness is a 'bad' board 'per se' nor am I trying to start any controversy; I'm just saying that everything 'negative' about Elitefitness has not permeated this board!

Biggie and his Mods are the MOST professional AND courteous people on the Internet. That's 1/2 the reason why I believe this board is so GREAT! The other half is the fantastic membership base.

Okay! Enough sucking up from me already lol! The only other board that is as courteous and professional in nature from top to bottom (including the members, Mods, etc.) is http://www.corvetteforum.com/

pyrros dimas said:
!

Biggie and his Mods are the MOST professional AND courteous people on the Internet. That's 1/2 the reason why I believe this board is so GREAT! The other half is the fantastic membership base.

so true...................I could not agree more......:3some: :)

Let's just look at this for a minute. It is not "news" that biggie had some legal problems. He has spoken of it openly on many occassions. And the fact that he went to jail ENHANCES his credibility. Why? Because it means he refused to rat out anyone else. This earns a ton of respect from me, cause johnlaw is very good at this game.
Know anyone whose charges just seemed to go away? I know several who post right here on this board. You better run like hell from those folks......cause they are snitches.

I'll say it:

Elite Fitness sucks, and this type of shit is typical of it

Notice how long that thread will last before it (ever?) is locked...

TxLonghorn said:
Holy shit, this was spelled correctly. And this coming from the 'spelling mod'. All I can say is that I am impressed. :)

Lol........:p

Biggie and Tex are TOP NOTCH! Period! End of Story! This board would NOT be so successful if they were not. Again-----PERIOD! End of STORY!

That thread is complete bullshi*t. The reason it is still up continues to baffle me. This board is my home, and the moderators and members are the reason for that. Whoever "pop tart" is needs a f*ckin life
Brock

DRveejay11 said:
Lol........:p

Biggie and Tex are TOP NOTCH! Period! End of Story! This board would NOT be so successful if they were not. Again-----PERIOD! End of STORY!

I AGREE TOTALLY!!!!:D

pop tart is a little bitch trying to make something out of nothing. i'm not even a fucking source, and have yet to see my challenge i made a hundred times to see a PM from me soliciting anyone. i really don't want the PM's posted up due to the fact i'll take the fall for whatever bullshit they banned me for, no need to bring any others into it. but i'd LOVE to see a PM where i go "hey want some steroids?". lol. not gonna happend because i never did. and i would be the LAST person on earth to scam anyone if i were a source.....ask gilly6993 if there is ANY chance of me being a scammer after a situation he knows about went down. matter of fact i got "in trouble" helping out a few guys (via PM) who GOT scammed on EF (turned into something that "broke the rules" i'll admit that much). i got tons of vets to back me up, as well as "newbies" too on EF. EF admin got nothing to back themselves up. fact there is no proof anywhere shows that.

warbird good to seee you here bro...now that theres a class clowwn here i got no reason to go back to EF:)

This my .02 on the subject....quick and simple....

We all have a past....we grow learning from our experiences....the people that don't learn get no where in life....Biggie is doing good for himself....

Biggie and his Mods have helped me out in the past and they are all good people and I can care less what mistakes they have made in the past(as long as the lesson was learned).....I'm not an angel myself…lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back