What's do u think?

DJ Wallis has a great body. Still muscular but yet still very feminine.
She's got a great ass!!!!

Fyre said:
DJ Wallis has a great body. Still muscular but yet still very feminine.
She's got a great ass!!!!

I totally agree!!! awesome ass.

Seems like they focus alot more on facial looks when they aren't in the fitness part that makes a huge difference to the over all look. Any muscular pics with good make up and hair?

I gotta say smooth arms look better than ripped veiny arms on girls but the abs look nice :)

I definitely like the figure look a lot better. They still look very fit but more feminine. Anyone know why they changed over?

chelsea "I definitely like the figure look a lot better. They still look very fit but more feminine. Anyone know why they changed over?"

In interviews, most say they switched from Fitness to Figure due to the gymnastic demands of the program. Seems like if you didn't start training in gymnastics when you were 3 years old-- then you don't stand much of a chance to win overall. Also, learning all the tumbling & gymnastics as an adult is super-tough on joints.
Figure comps don't require the performance round, usually just quarter-turns.

Well, I may be the only one who thinks this, but I think Timea looks awful now. I saw her in last months FLEX, she has no shoulders at all and her arms are like twigs. To me, she just looks like a skinny girl with a nice butt because she used to have some muscle. I don't like it at all.

Monica on the other hand looks good both ways, nice, tight, muscular, awesome.

DJ Wallis is the shiznit! I absolutely love her look.

I like Timea's old look - but Monica looks better now.

Either look is enhanced with bigger "assets" though.

I love the Fitness class bodies of today which are closer to the Olympia class bodies of 10-15 years ago (ie Cory Everson!!!
drooling.gif
)

I'd also say the Fitness class fits well between the Figure and Olympia classes and is all most more of "natural" class of body building for women. The desire for huge mass and bulk has taken away alot of the classic shape and symetry of yesteryear.

Also the cross over ease for commercial appeal for endoresments, TV roles, modeling and movie work would be greater for the Fitness and Figure class women then those for the Olympia class woman.

Bigger isn't always better IMHO. :)

elijah_123 said:
Seems like they focus alot more on facial looks when they aren't in the fitness part that makes a huge difference to the over all look. Any muscular pics with good make up and hair?

I gotta say smooth arms look better than ripped veiny arms on girls but the abs look nice :)

I completely agree! When I look at the old pics, all i notice is how great the body is (but don't seem to notice the face) Then I look at the new pics and all i see is the hair and face.

IMO Timea looks better before but Monica looks great either way!

what i think...well chick u look rugged in the face with the first pic and last pic dont get me worng ur body is nice but u look banging in the second pic and ur face looks more girly look ;) keep that body and face lookin like that....congrats

Back