Whats the diff between vet. steroids and...

The main difference is in the manufacturing process and quality control, with Human grade coming out on top every time.

Is the Organon "Redi-Ject" gear human grade? I was under that impression, but I had heard that human grade stuff would burn much less, and cause less pain after the injection. My QV gear causes WAY LESS pain than the Organon gear that I used to used. I had heard that the QV enantat 250 (testosterone enanthate) burns like hell, but it doesn't. :confused:

like the others said, its quality control. But that being said, I stay away from human grade as its not worth the coin to me, especially with the doses I run. I prefer quality underground stuff

Supercharged said:
Is the Organon "Redi-Ject" gear human grade? I was under that impression, but I had heard that human grade stuff would burn much less, and cause less pain after the injection. My QV gear causes WAY LESS pain than the Organon gear that I used to used. I had heard that the QV enantat 250 (testosterone enanthate) burns like hell, but it doesn't. :confused:
Yes, Organon gear is human grade, and if you were doing the Sostanon 250, it might have stung a little because of the Propionate in it.

As for the QV Enanthate - Not everybody has a problem with the pain. Also certain batch #'s were worse than others.

I have always had great results from mexican vet stuff.

A lot of guys will say that Tornel, and Brovel are under dosed, or dirty, but I absolutely love that stuff (plus it is really cheap). And if you think about how long those companies have been in business compared to some of the newer ones, they must be doing something right.

Flex it said:
Yes, Organon gear is human grade, and if you were doing the Sostanon 250, it might have stung a little because of the Propionate in it.
Sustanon (sust) 250 hurt me for 3 days after each shot. It was 4 weeks of constant pain. Not unliveable but certainly more than regular test cyp.

needsize said:
like the others said, its quality control. But that being said, I stay away from human grade as its not worth the coin to me, especially with the doses I run. I prefer quality underground stuff

I was a bit reluctant to try UG Lab gear, but I got hooked up with one based in the USA. It has as good a reputation that can be had. My results have been fantastic. This lab offers everything but HcG, so it's 1 stop shopping. I'll stick with UG Lab gear for now on.

Last edited:
Deepglute said:
I was a bit reluctant to try UG Lab gear, but I got hooked up with one based in the USA. It has as good a reputation that can be had. My results have been fantastic. This lab offers everything but HcG, so it's 1 stop shopping. I'll stick with UG Lab gear for now on.

exactly, as long as its a quality UG lab, then you're laughing

i prefer ug because they are cheaper and dosed higher the only thing is that you just have to find a good ug lab

Back