Whats the fattest girl you ever porked?

n8zdogg said:
5'3" 160 - 18 yr old or so she said (I was 23 at the time) BIG ass and HUGE tits.
She was actually a booty call for about 6 months, she had never been titty fucked or fucked from behind, so we tried that too. Ya know now that I think of it, she was actually smaller then compared to my wife now....where did i go wrong.
LMAO.....once ya marry em.....they pull out the buttered bread, hi cal cereal and eat ramen noodles in bed!!!!!

Never married but thats what my ex did after 4 yrs together.....

gator_mclusky said:
LMAO.....once ya marry em.....they pull out the buttered bread, hi cal cereal and eat ramen noodles in bed!!!!!

Never married but thats what my ex did after 4 yrs together.....

Exactly! Gee honey, I never seen anybody eat a half gallon of ice cream with out getting out of bed. And every night too. Where are you hiding all of that? Oh I see, its all in your fucking hippo ass you fat fucking garbage truck.
Now come over here and suck me off while I play with that waterbed you call you ass!

Fat chicks can be fun to fuck. why would you stay married to one, though? divorce the little lard bucket and fuck some honies.

What I don't understand is why guys kicked them out of bed in the morning or make a run for it themselves. If they were good enough for last night then they're worth one more in the morning as a final empty-out. Surely.

Yes I fucked a fat chick. I told her I weighed 90kg and she said she weighed considerably more and was too embarrassed to say. Massive clit. No, not a dick, a clit. And a cavernous vag. Her ass was okay so I blew in there and regarded the whole thing as a break even.

LOL, Exactly! Roll around with them in the morning! Usually they are too tired to complain and you just fuck them silly, spreading ass crack, pulling fat tittiies, rolling them around to fuck at every angle you ever thought of. All the while all they do is grunt with pleasure of someone taking the time to treat them like a real women.

mustanged77 said:
LOL, Exactly! Roll around with them in the morning! Usually they are too tired to complain and you just fuck them silly, spreading ass crack, pulling fat tittiies, rolling them around to fuck at every angle you ever thought of. All the while all they do is grunt with pleasure of someone taking the time to treat them like a real women.
sounds like you really take some pride in your work

Finally a thread I can contribute to!! Ok, not so much fat as ugly, but a tall white chick that looked dead on like Patrick Ewing...she was so ugly that I am most proud of that moment.

Almost harpooned a 200 pounder, came to my senses before penetration and settled for a hummer.

i never really fuck a fat chick but i have fucked a big gitl she was like 6'1 probably like 180 or 190lbs huge tits but not really fat , i suspect this is even worse than a nice looking plumper

oh man, i was laughing my ass off throughout this whole thread!

a few years ago my buddy hooked up with this fine ass chick. OF COURSE she had a fat friend with her...my buddy figured he had no chance cuz there was no was i was gonna fuck a fat chick. Right? Boy was he wrong...id say she was 5'7 easily over 200 pounds. Fuck i even danced with her at the club...i didnt give a shit. Wore her fat ass out in the hotel...my buddy was laughing his ass off, but i didnt give a shit. I got some puss...he ended up not. My girlfriend now is bad as hell but back then i didnt give a shit. Still dont, really. Its like my dad always said to me when i was young...its just pussy boy.

She was about 5'8" and 225, muscular and shapely (although fat too) with huge tits and hips and not that big a waist, a total sexual freak who would do anything and anybody, 8 years older than me, a real learning experience for a horny young guy. I don't have much of anything bad to say about her.

mustang you hit that one on the head! Right on that is what I have had happen, but it is funnny when you try to remenber what you did with her last night and your pants are in the bathroom and your under wear is in her roomates room you know what I mean...lol

I love fat chicks. They work so much harder, they feel softer and the sex is better.

I'm not talking morbidly obese though.

The last girl I was with was short and pretty fat, but the sex with her was the best I've ever had. Probably why I can't stop going over to her place every couple of weeks...

Back