What's the freakiest thing your girl has done?

Metalfist888

Watsup guys, What's the freakiest/most awesome thing that your girl has done during sex, out of nowhere that surprised the hell outta you???

She probably won't tell you the freakiest thing she has ever done, like the time she got trained by the football team etc

She probably won't tell you the freakiest thing she has ever done, like the time she got trained by the football team etc

too true, think of all the girls you treated like the sluts they were...now they're probably someone's beloved wife and someone's beloved mommy...

got it on with a stripper and a cocktail waitress on stage in front of everyone.
another one would piss and fart in her boyfriends face. another one, my first girlfriend, and i didnt know at the time, would suck off a car full a guys with a coat over her head. and another chick strap-on fucked her husband, who turned out to be gay after 14 years of marriage. i can pick the chicks!

Man. I miss the old high school days. High school girls are so into exploring their sexuality. my high school girlfriend would make it a point to blow me everywhere we went. I guess she just thought it was so thrilling (i was the first guy she ever blew....i think?) For the first 3 months, she would blow me AT LEAST 3 times a day. One time I calculated how much spunk on average I must have spooged in her mouth...I think it equaled like 16 cups of spooge... ah... the old days..

Back