What's the longest you can cycle for??

rocko419

Hello ???
My Question is. As dumb as it sounds but that’s me. Why should you do only a 10 Or 12 week or so cycle? And lets say you were only doing 200 mil of deca and 1 250 amp of sustanon a week. Can that go longer and if so how long?

you can cycle forever bro, essentially not "cycling" anymore.

why would u wanna do that to ur body? your liver would be shot and ur nuts would be all screwed up whenever u got off test.... The Mods can tell u lots more

I'll let you know when I come off....
in all seriousness, I have been on for almost a year, and have done this many times....key is not staying on heavy doses forever, and using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if you are going to be on more than 12 weeks
not saying its the best approach, but it can be done

I know of guys that run year round, but each time I try to go a long distance, I feel like I'm just wasting gear because eventually I reach a plateau and do not put on anymore size.

I really feel that taking the necessary time off and then starting again gives your body the chance to 'reset' and start growing again.

i have heard bros getting great results with a 4 on 4 off.
you can do a year around but you should have a good understanding of the compounds you are using. fist cycle ten to twelve weeks tops one compound!
a good long ester is a good first cycle.

Excellent. Thank you guys. Wow I love this board just ask and you get answer. So neeedsize how much and how often as far as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? And what would say is a low dose?
And what would you run? I basically have a good stash of deca, sus 250, winy, and Eq.
FYI I am 39 and not trying to win a bb contest.
Belive it or not Niclipse I don;t care if I don;t get one bit bigger. I feel like I look good which meens I feel good. So I;m happy.

rocko419 said:
FYI I am 39 and not trying to win a bb contest.
Belive it or not Niclipse I don;t care if I don;t get one bit bigger. I feel like I look good which meens I feel good. So I;m happy.

If you are using steroids simply for the mental aspects with no plan of gaining size/strength/etc....then you have other issues that need to be addressed.

You do realize that long term steroid use can be detrimental to your long term health ???

Stone cold so what I'm
Insecure. No kidding. I wont disagree But so what. So what do you mean everone on this board that uses are trying to win a show ? Can you emplane a bit more? I mean whats wrong with me just wanting to look good and Feel good about myself? Am the only one that feels like this?

I am just saying that i feel good about the way i look so maby i am not as insecure as i think i am. But getting biger and biger is not the mission i am on. i would be happy if nothing else i stayed looking the way i look but on the other hand i'm also not totaly against geting bigger if it happens.

I mean whats wrong with me just wanting to look good and Feel good about myself?
I don't see anything wrong with that. However I don't see why you need to cycle in excessive lengths to achieve that.

and health wise ya i do no that but thats why i am asking for advice from you guys that know a lot more than i do just what is the limmet whats the line. How much is to much whats the safe limmet? how far can you push it. Safely??

Thoms I don't know Either I guess I’m just a freek. and I'm really just wondering just if it can be done. Not that i plan on doing it. Or have ever done it I always go off.

I don't see what's wrong with running just 2 cycles a year, with proper diet/training/rest you should be able to easily maintain the appearance you're after.

Let me explain further;

You run a 12 week cycle, you wait ~ 2 weeks to start post cycle therapy (pct), you run post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks. Now you should take a fair amount of time off, to let your body fully recover and try to regain some sense of normal bodily function. The usual recommeded protocol for this is time on (including PCT) = time off.

So let's add this up; It will take you 18 weeks to cycle and finish post cycle therapy (pct). Now even if you cut your time "off" down to 8 weeks, that is 26 weeks. Run 2 cycles like that a year, and the year is over. In essence you've only been off for 16 week out of 52.

See where I'm going with this ??

StoneCold well said.. Thank you.

That’s what I needed . That’s my A.D.Disorder. So thanks for giveing
Me step buy step "steroid for Dummy's." lol

This is my approach, and I am definitely not advocating it, as I know there are risks involved. But typically I run heavy doses 2000mg+ for 12 weeks, then drop down to 200-300mg of test for 6-8 weeks, then back to heavy for another 12 weeks or so. Throughout the whole thing, I run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu 1-2x a week....every so often I take a week off from it to prevent desensitization. Typically every so often I come off of everything for 6 weeks or so, and run heavy clomid the whole time
This all being said, my wife is about to have my last kid, so the risks are a little different for me as certain things I dont really need again

Dude,Dude,Dude

Running over 12 weeks endangers the possibility of shuting you endocrine system down, permanently. I heard someone say that they have been on most of the year, using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as a bridge/PCT...not the smartest thing.HCG kicks the testes into restarting, using, FSH, and LH to keep them going, but the real need is in the Pituitary, and thalmus glands that regulate, monitor and tell the testes to produce test. They have to have stimuli to tell the testes at some time to produce. Therefore a better PCT/Bridge is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with Clomid to follow for 2 weeks. If the PItuitary and or Thalmus shut down, you'll be taking shots for the rest of your life. If your using orals, you have to watch the liver. You'll end up with a colostomy bag in tow versus a throphy...
running 2 12 week cycles a year is fine, with the proper post cycle therapy (pct), but much longer you endanger yourself. Remember lyle Alzado, I knew the man, though he was off cycle when his problems came about, he stayed on the sauce for years at a time, thus shutting down his system, the ultimate contributor to his demise...so year round...not good.

Back