Whats the longest you have been on and still saw gains

KaiserSose

Smoke or get Smoked
I am wondering how long some of you have stayed on and still gained. I know they say at some point you stop gaining but I have also heard of some guys on 6 month cycles, ,,does it depend on the compound?? I mean let's say all is well and their are no problems how long can you stay on,,,just wondering looking for some of your past experiences

I am wondering how long some of you have stayed on and still gained. I know they say at some point you stop gaining but I have also heard of some guys on 6 month cycles, ,,does it depend on the compound?? I mean let's say all is well and their are no problems how long can you stay on,,,just wondering looking for some of your past experiences

gains stopping on long cycles is basically a old wives tale.

90% of the time gains slow or stop after a period of time because of calories .

bob the steroid user starts his cycle at 190 pounds and is taking in 3500 calories [ bob is fictional and 3500 calories is a example ] bob makes good gains for 7-8 weeks and gets up to 205 pounds but then gains stall out . bob now eighs 205 pounds and 3500 caloris is no longer enough calories . the bigger the person and more lean mass they have = the more calories required to grow . if you dont ever believe anything else i tell you , believe this.

the other 10% that gains stop its possible that a person has reached or exceeded his genetic potential but MOST of the time old bob who started out training like a champ , eating right and going to bed instead of out with his friends gets bored doing nothing but eat/sleep/train so he hits the bars with his buddies and drinks some of his meals out of a beer can instead of eating and sleeping right.

I was hoping you would chime in on this one! That makes sense I couldn't figure out wht they just wouldn't work, I mean besides a harder recovery and the obvious sides issue, I wouldn't see why gains would stop, ,then why the whole blast and cruise method.? Why not just stay on ,,?

I was hoping you would chime in on this one! That makes sense I couldn't figure out wht they just wouldn't work, I mean besides a harder recovery and the obvious sides issue, I wouldn't see why gains would stop, ,then why the whole blast and cruise method.? Why not just stay on ,,?

theres maybe 1% or less people on these boards who make thier living with the aid of steroids , for the rest of us its just a hobby. moderate cycles with off time between is more than enough for the rest of us , why risk long term health trouble .

I understand and agree I just thought I could have taken my last cycle alot longer than 10 weeks, ,I am one of the lucky ones whocan take higher than normal doses and have minimal sides, ,recovery is an issue but I am almost 40 so not too concerned probably going to need testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) soon anyway and I got all the kids I want haha,,so wanted to take my next one longer nothing ridiculous but maybe 16 weeks just wanted ro make sure I wasn't wasting gear, ,they are short esters

Oh and I know what your thinking why run short esters so long I would run long esters but I have a boat load of prop and npp and really don't mind pinning, ,used to it actually

Good response DAWG. If you want to stay on longer you should get regular blood work to make sure everything is ok.

Oh and I know what your thinking why run short esters so long I would run long esters but I have a boat load of prop and npp and really don't mind pinning, ,used to it actually

12-16 weeks is prabablly fine IF you take some time off afterwarsd and dont go to high on doses.

I will take a good long break after this one, ,thanks dawg I always learn alot from you brother!
User I will keep the bloodwork in check as well I never realized how imporatant it was until I joined this forum, ,im a beleiver!!

12-16 weeks is prabablly fine IF you take some time off afterwarsd and dont go to high on doses.

Good analysis DADAWG. He'll smarten up. Right now, he's got his pride motoring him, but your words will sink in, snd he will change. You did well, and he will change.... ultimately

2.5 yrs and going(blast and cruise) my gains are great

i agree with Dadawg, its all about calories. ive had to eat more and more as i grew

Back