what's the most painful aas to inject?

BossSauce

i wanted to make this a poll, but i have have limited experience w/the different types of gear. (pretty much the most popular, easy to come by stuff.)

for me it's definitely Winstrol (winny). it feels like i shot sand into my ass!
i just wondered everyone elses opinion's on this one.

if anyone has the access and can turn this into a poll whether it be a mod or not, feel free to do so and list whatever gear you think applies.

I gotta say prop, sus, and T400 for most, but I feel more pain off b12 than any of those...so go figure.

well id have to say primobolan does it for me, it burns like a mofo going in then i get really sore worse then anything i can think of

I dont know i have my days when the Prop doesnt really hurt and then out of nowhere ill inject it and i get like the most annoying burning feeling at injection site.

I've never done suspension because of it's painful notoriety and the fact that you need frequent injections. Seems like a really bad combo.

I used to make judgements about what hurt more but it's really hit or miss. In the end, I've found all oil based gear is about the same. Sometimes the needle goes through a vein or hits a nerve and it'll hurt more. Primo has a slightly thicker viscosity so it can cause more soreness but it shouldn't burn. Something's wrong there. I also wouldn't know about vet gear. I leave that shit for the farm animals.

T400 "Did a Horse Kick Me"
QV Winny
Suspension

I never had any real pain with Tren, the every day thing gets annoying but I'd rather hit Tren then the above gear!

Back