whats wrong with me

rowdy94

ive posted on here a few times and everone was of great help.i was going to start a 500 mg a week cycle back in oct 06. so i did i inj of test e and about 3 days after inj got bad anexity so i stop worried i got bad gear.went to hrt clinic in dec 06 lab results were test levels 356 so they put me on 200mg a week of test e .felt relief thought this was going to work out. did 1st inj 3 weeks ago felt great for 2 days then it started again panic attacks and very irratable. took 2nd inj same thing felt great for about 2 days then it all hit again 3rd inj last week same thing. its like my mood is uncontrolable sad mad excited all with in minutes plus panic attacks on top of it all.should i stop hrt and just live with low test are do i have any other options.could someone please help.by the way im 6ft 215pds 18%bf been training for over 3 yrs im 31 yrs i take toparolxl for blood pressure its been fine. and take imimprine for pannic attacks.

rowdy94 said:
ive posted on here a few times and everone was of great help.i was going to start a 500 mg a week cycle back in oct 06. so i did i inj of test e and about 3 days after inj got bad anexity so i stop worried i got bad gear.went to hrt clinic in dec 06 lab results were test levels 356 so they put me on 200mg a week of test e .felt relief thought this was going to work out. did 1st inj 3 weeks ago felt great for 2 days then it started again panic attacks and very irratable. took 2nd inj same thing felt great for about 2 days then it all hit again 3rd inj last week same thing. its like my mood is uncontrolable sad mad excited all with in minutes plus panic attacks on top of it all.should i stop hrt and just live with low test are do i have any other options.could someone please help.by the way im 6ft 215pds 18%bf been training for over 3 yrs im 31 yrs i take toparolxl for blood pressure its been fine. and take imimprine for pannic attacks.
The androgenic affect of Testosterone will magnify a sense of anxiety or panic attacks especially for someone like yourself who already has a problem in that area. My only advise is to switch to a compound that has a much lower androgenic affect. Compounds such as EQ, Deca, Primo, OT, Anavar are all low to moderate androgens.

I have a friend who has an anger management problem, (he goes into a fit of rage over the smallest of annoyances). When he tried Test E his rage got 10 times worse, (if that's even possible). He has since tried OT and his rage was no worse than usual.

The androgenic affect of Testosterone will magnify a sense of anxiety or panic attacks especially for someone like yourself who already has a problem in that area. My only advise is to switch to a compound that has a much lower androgenic affect. Compounds such as EQ, Deca, Primo, OT, Anavar are all low to moderate androgens.
Funny you should say that. I'm plagued by anxiety attacks for years. The only thing that helps is doing a cycle. But one thing is certain, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can certainly influence anxiety in some individuals that have them.

I have had issues with anxiety as well. Being on or off hasnt been a deciding factor if im going to have anxiety or not. However it can cause it to be slightly worse. Could u describe the degree of anxiety compared to anxiety u normally get and maybe i can help u out

I had high blood pressure and stress issues, after a rocky start I ended up running a low dose var cycle without any issues and still had great gains...I'd say if your a stress artist then just start on a low dose, very short half life steroid...tbol, var, (8hr half life) are both good and out your system with 24hrs 2days max should probs arise...

so what would be something to start with since i cant take test. can get from the clinic var or deca and Winstrol (winny) and a friend told me he could get some eq thanks for the help everone

EQ is in your system for quite some time so if you start to have problems it could be in your system for a few weeks! Var is everyones best friend for low sides but don't expect anywhere near the gains you may have got with the test...Deca needs test so that's out...Winny is known for vapourising your hair, not to sure about it's other effects.

Back