What's your tailored protocol look like?

I feel like 903-904 is pretty dang high T levels. The top end of the range on my labs was 1080. My estrogen has become high and have started taking Arimidex. Curious to see if I can get my levels let's say around 700, maybe I won't need the AI and would still feel great?

Pre TRT I was at 222. About 10 weeks in I was around 450. 16 weeks in I'm at 900. I don't see anything wrong with finding a happy medium.

After about 4 weeks at 100 mg per week I was at 450. Then we switched to 80mg twice a week and 8 weeks later I am now at 904. Sorry for the confusion.

Ah okay so you did change your dose? Your last post made it seem like that your dose did not change yet your TT jumped significantly so thanks for clarifying.

I still agree that finding a happy medium is a good thing to manage e2 and hematocrit and over all sides.

Just don't focus on that number so much, focus on how you feel and what your sides are. That's what I'm trying to do anyway.

.35 ml cyp 200 and .5 ai 2x a week . Trough is 1150. TRT doc is happy with this.

Only downside of having a TT this high is RBC is getting hard to manage even when donating blood as often as possible

Oh and body re-comp is amazing with spot on high protien diet. Look better at 40 than when I was 20.

.35 ml cyp 200 and .5 ai 2x a week . Trough is 1150. TRT doc is happy with this.

Only downside of having a TT this high is RBC is getting hard to manage even when donating blood as often as possible

Oh and body re-comp is amazing with spot on high protien diet. Look better at 40 than when I was 20.

How often do you donate? I have never donated. And I'm a few months in. Pretty sure I should start.

How often do you donate? I have never donated. And I'm a few months in. Pretty sure I should start.

You should yes, did you check your hematocrit prior to starting TRT? It does go up for most.

Mine was 42 prior to TRT, then I did my first donation in week 2 of TRT, then at 7-8 weeks in on TRT it was 47. So mine went up 5% with a donation in there, that's with 100mg a week. I'm due to donate in in just a few days.

You should start donating now before it gets away from you.

I was previously donating 3x a year but this hasn't been enouph. I now donate every 56 days - the most you can donate at the red Cross.

Be aware you should watch both RBC and HCT. HCT should be below 50% and RBC should be below 5.8.

I was previously donating 3x a year but this hasn't been enouph. I now donate every 56 days - the most you can donate at the red Cross.

Be aware you should watch both RBC and HCT. HCT should be below 50% and RBC should be below 5.8.

My RBC was super low prior to TRT, and my hemoglobin was only 11 so I was actually considered anemic. Funny how TRT fixed that issue for me, I guess I sort of lucked out with that part since my HCT was always on the very bottom end of normal and RBC + hemoglobin were always low... this gave me leeway. I will also add I feel a lot better with a normal RBC count and hemoglobin.

I just really need to get e2 dialed in then I can think about adjusting T at some point.

E2 can be tricky. Best to keep a consistent dose and check blood work then adjust your ai as necessary - I would suggest keeping adjustments in the .25 range assuming you take your ai 2x a week. Once you get your first bloodtest back after adjusting ai, you will have a very good idea how your body responds to ai. I started off with .25 2x a week. This would put my e2 in the low 50s. I bumped my ai to .5 2x a week and lowered it to a perfect 30. This resulted in less water retention for a leaner less bloated look.

As im learning more and more about TRT, especially through stickies, im curious to know what your tailored protocol is... for example; test c 50mg 2x week, .25mg adex eod, hcg 500iu 2x week. where does your protocol land your t levels at?

Just want to see what our members are pinning exactly and what results they are getting? thanks to those who post.

Have you had your E2 checked? .25mg of Adex eod seems like over kill to me. Of course everyone is different, but that is quite a bit. I've had crashed E2 it's no picnic. I followed my first trt clinic script to a T without questioning the dose. They had me on 1mg Adex 2x/week on a trt dose of test. Until I started researching what was normal I walked around with crashed E2 for about 6 months. That led to horrible joint pain & tendonitis. The recovery from that was very lengthy as far as the tendonitis.

E2 can be tricky. Best to keep a consistent dose and check blood work then adjust your ai as necessary - I would suggest keeping adjustments in the .25 range assuming you take your ai 2x a week. Once you get your first bloodtest back after adjusting ai, you will have a very good idea how your body responds to ai. I started off with .25 2x a week. This would put my e2 in the low 50s. I bumped my ai to .5 2x a week and lowered it to a perfect 30. This resulted in less water retention for a leaner less bloated look.

This was my issue - I had gyno in one nipple as a teen, all my life I had to try very hard to keep lean at all and I found myself skinny-fat when dieting hard. Long story short on this note is I think I had hormone problems my whole life it just wasn't as prevalent.

I started TRT with 100mg of test and .25mg of the arimidex on shot days for .5 total. During week 5ish I started to feel something weird in my nipple I had gyno in so I freaked out, I had anxiety and BP was up, nippy kept hurting. I ended up dosing the adex at .5 ED for nearly a whole week then I dropped it for only 2-3 days prior to labs. My E2 came back a 6 so way crashed and my wrists hurt. My e2 was 80s prior to starting TRT and test was 149.

I killed the AI for a week straight then started back up at .25mg twice a week again (this week actually) and so far joints feel better.

I need to stay at the .5 a week total dose for a few weeks then get labs again to see what that gives me, crashing it set me back badly in regards of dialing in E2.

I'm glad you recovered from your E2 crash!!! It's no fun.

Does your hematocrit and RBC stay within range by doing the max donation of every 56 days?

This was my issue - I had gyno in one nipple as a teen, all my life I had to try very hard to keep lean at all and I found myself skinny-fat when dieting hard. Long story short on this note is I think I had hormone problems my whole life it just wasn't as prevalent.

I started TRT with 100mg of test and .25mg of the arimidex on shot days for .5 total. During week 5ish I started to feel something weird in my nipple I had gyno in so I freaked out, I had anxiety and BP was up, nippy kept hurting. I ended up dosing the adex at .5 ED for nearly a whole week then I dropped it for only 2-3 days prior to labs. My E2 came back a 6 so way crashed and my wrists hurt. My e2 was 80s prior to starting TRT and test was 149.

I killed the AI for a week straight then started back up at .25mg twice a week again (this week actually) and so far joints feel better.

I need to stay at the .5 a week total dose for a few weeks then get labs again to see what that gives me, crashing it set me back badly in regards of dialing in E2.

I'm glad you recovered from your E2 crash!!! It's no fun.

Does your hematocrit and RBC stay within range by doing the max donation of every 56 days?

I just started donating evey 56 days and have not had a set of labs drawn yet.

Good luck with your TRT journey

Back