When is your gym opening up again?

Nicky_eye_lids

Olympic Bodybuilder
so 2 months without a gym and im as deflated as the USA economy or global for that matter.

My gym has not notified me yet as to their opening date and Im anxious to work out again..and see the chicks in yoga stretch pants too.

Last edited:
My targeted at June first but we don***8217;t know our governors an idiot fat ass

heard they should be open soon but with allot of social distancing rules. oh well. Yoga stretch pants are still stretch and see through. yum yum smell me some. :shoot2::chainsaw::love::dj::gay2::smoker::beer:

so 2 months without a gym and im as deflated as the USA economy or global for that matter.

My gym has not notified me yet as to their opening date and Im anxious to work out again..and see the chicks in yoga stretch pants too.

Fortunately, I was able to train at the gym even when it was closed (it happens when the owner of the gym is ur best friend).

However, I don't think that girls in yoga stretch pants will be as good as before since they didn't workout for 3 months :(

Fortunately, I was able to train at the gym even when it was closed (it happens when the owner of the gym is ur best friend).

However, I don't think that girls in yoga stretch pants will be as good as before since they didn't workout for 3 months :(

just alot more cushion for the pushing i say.

Mine, at the earliest would be June 4th (Our gov is off-base as well). In reality though, I doubt it will even be that soon in my state. I do not believe gyms will be included in that round of business openings. I swear, I am crawling out of my skin. Everyone says do modified workouts at home with some of the equipment I have, but it just isn't the same. I, like many people on this board I presume, am very set in my workouts and routine. I REALLY need my gym back and running. I will wear a mask, a hood, two condoms and a diaper if it makes any difference to the Governor. Cardiovascular and resistance training should be a MANDATORY part of a responsible persons life IMHO. My gym time is not leisure time for me. It is both physical and psychological therapy in my life.

Mine, at the earliest would be June 4th (Our gov is off-base as well). In reality though, I doubt it will even be that soon in my state. I do not believe gyms will be included in that round of business openings. I swear, I am crawling out of my skin. Everyone says do modified workouts at home with some of the equipment I have, but it just isn't the same. I, like many people on this board I presume, am very set in my workouts and routine. I REALLY need my gym back and running. I will wear a mask, a hood, two condoms and a diaper if it makes any difference to the Governor. Cardiovascular and resistance training should be a MANDATORY part of a responsible persons life IMHO. My gym time is not leisure time for me. It is both physical and psychological therapy in my life.

gym time is very special time for me too.

My targeted at June first but we don***8217;t know our governors an idiot fat ass

How about we send our fucking bozo Justin Trudeau down there and we will take Trump or your governor, as they must be smarter than our idiot Prime Minister, the former "Drama Teacher" .....no shit! Asshat! lol

I dont know you, but I'd love to see you go into your gym wearing a nice pair of stretch jeans or even better, a pair of old man dollar store cheap gym pants with the bulky adult diaper underneath showing through.lol Welders mask would top it off! LOL That would be an instant hit for a million views on Youtube.lol

I dont know you, but I'd love to see you go into your gym wearing a nice pair of stretch jeans or even better, a pair of old man dollar store cheap gym pants with the bulky adult diaper underneath showing through.lol Welders mask would top it off! LOL That would be an instant hit for a million views on Youtube.lol

If it satisfied our Governor i would do it. lol.

If it satisfied our Governor i would do it. lol.

I think I may wear a full Spider-Man mask while I am driving around and to the gym. Maybe full costume with a huge rolled up tube sock in the crotch. BTW why are people driving around in their vehicles by themselves wearing face masks?

good news... word has it my gym is opening June 19th. Cant wait. Owner positioned everything for distancing so no face masks required (at least that is the plan). and people can identify if they are strictly isolating themselves with some type of identifier! As far as the last part, if you are that paranoid, just stay home. Hey but whatever... My gym is not bankrupt and will bu up and running in two weeks! Damn, I am out of of stock: the original order from the governor was another 10-12 weeks so I got lazy... gotta get shaking here.

good news... word has it my gym is opening June 19th. Cant wait. Owner positioned everything for distancing so no face masks required (at least that is the plan). and people can identify if they are strictly isolating themselves with some type of identifier! As far as the last part, if you are that paranoid, just stay home. Hey but whatever... My gym is not bankrupt and will bu up and running in two weeks! Damn, I am out of of stock: the original order from the governor was another 10-12 weeks so I got lazy... gotta get shaking here.

good to hear thanks for the update!

Back