When should I start HCG?

169mph

I've been taking Aratest for 9 weeks at 400 - 500 mgs per injection (1 shot per week) and I have enough aratest to last another 3 weeks. When would yall suggest I start HCG and at what dosages. I really don't know if this makes a difference but I started taking clen about 4 weeks ago also.

Thanks alot.

Start running it around your last shot of test. Run it for 3wks. Then start nolv and/or clomid 3 days after last shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). Note: some like to start HCG after test clears your system. Theory with the method I recommended is that HCG shuts you down so run it to resensitive while test is still active. Then when you start clomid complete recovery can begin...

169mph said:
I've been taking Aratest for 9 weeks at 400 - 500 mgs per injection (1 shot per week)

Just a bit of advice concerning your injection schedule. I would highly recommend injecting at least twice a week to take advantage of the propionate ester in the Aratest.

Bro if you do the hcg after your cycle add nolva to it. You can go 1000iu ed for 10 days or 2500iu e4d. take nolva for the 2 weeks leading up to post cycle therapy (pct), with the hcg.

JohnnyB

Back