When to start my GH?????

bigballer

I am currently on a bulk cycle. Here is my cycle:

Deca-400mg's week
test cyp-500mg's a week
40mg thai dbols.
( I also have 1000btg 2.5 mg var straight from the pharmacy,50ml/100mg tren, and 30 ml qv eq 200)

Could u help me with a cycle program? I will pay u if u want I just dont want to screw my body up.

I am 26 235lb/18%/6ft tall

I want to know when the best time to throw in some growth would be. I have 5 100iu jintropin kits and want to know when would be a good time to start,

I am currently in week 2 of that cycle

bigballer@hush.com

Start now and you don't need to pay anyone, we are here to help not make money, but if you want to send me a million I won't say no:D

JohnnyB

damn, you got all those goodies and you dont know what to do with them. All you need is test. You should be good from that. Send everything else to me and Ill test it out to decide what would be the best way to cycle it. You can learn from my mistakes. If your bulking , start the GH. It will help keep BF down and muscle coming in. I dont know how long your planning on running this cycle, but if you want it long and to finish with a cutter I would start the EQ about 3 weeks before your done bulking. Once your done hop the tren EOD shots and throw in some Anavar (var). You should be pleased with the results. If your just bulking for now save the rest of your gear for next time.

bigballer said:
U think 5 kits will last a while?

Just do the math.........LOL

You have 500 iu, if you do 3/day, 5 on & 2 off, that is 15 iu/week....500/15 = 33 weeks.

If you do 4/day, 7 days/week, that is 28 iu/week.......500/28 = 18 weeks.

I think you get the idea...........:D

Oldschool68 said:
Can you gain off GH in just 18 weeks? Whats the shortest it can be ran without wasting it?
If you're doing 4iu 12-16 would be the shortest with no garuntee on results(I can't predict what you'd get)

JohnnyB

reallittleguy said:
Bump again because i have the same question and is 4 iu the lowest you would want to go to build muscle.
That would depend on your age, if you're over 40, 3iu would be okay to build, 2iu for some muscle and fat lose more toward fat lose.

JohnnyB

come on anyone got any more info? I am glad needsize is helping me out but I would like other feedback:)

thanx

StoneColdNTO said:
Just do the math.........LOL

You have 500 iu, if you do 3/day, 5 on & 2 off, that is 15 iu/week....500/15 = 33 weeks.

If you do 4/day, 7 days/week, that is 28 iu/week.......500/28 = 18 weeks.

I think you get the idea...........:D

I have a dumb question, why not just run the GH every day? what is the benefit of 5 on and 2 off? I am currently planning a GH cycle and I am considering 6iu per day for 3 months.

bigdude said:
I have a dumb question, why not just run the GH every day? what is the benefit of 5 on and 2 off? I am currently planning a GH cycle and I am considering 6iu per day for 3 months.

Some say 5 on 2 off is good to avoid diabetes mellitus.
I run with a lot of benefits 3,5iu/day 6 on 1 off. Jintropin.
GH is amazing, guys!

Back