Where do us juicers find clothing?

Tommy Hilfinger me makes a good 36 baggy that fits not to bad on the legs. So does NorthPole jeans

3x tshirts are easy to come by. I shop big and tall for the dress shirts but i only need one and that is for court. LOL

other wize i only wear t-shirts and maxmusle pants/goldsgym everywhere i go. Even church with the wife. Oh shure she gets mad but its comfortable.

My waist is 30-32 and that usually causes problems with the thigh area in alot of pants, just end up goin up to 36-38 pants to get a nicer fit.

I get all of my cloths tailored. When I go shopping I just find the stuff I want and buy a size that fits the best then take it to my tailor and he makes everything fit perfectly. Tee shirts, pants, and whatever formal wear I have. When cloths are tailored specifically to your body it makes anything look much better.

funny topic. one thing about putting on size is I can no longer enjoy shopping with the old lady. Claiborne makes some nice xxl xxxl but thats it. nice clothes are tailored to skinny guys the model type. now a days i just shop at Gabriels or good wills, lol because everyother month my clothes just get givin away. im only 275lbs i dont know whats going to happen after next cycle and im up to 290.

Clothing is a nightmare, I occasionally go to Thailand on business and get custom made clothes there. Very good quality and reasonably priced. I have a hard time finding a reasonable tailor in the US. For Christmas my father has an Italian tailor setting my brother and I up with new shirts, pants and suit jackets.

Anyone have any sites from thailand? I generally buy a cheap 150-200 dollar suit get it a little bigger and take it in to a tailor. I do the same with shirts.

Im 6'5'' 260 right now about 18% bf and pacific sunwear 2x fits purfect all the way around. They have some shirts that are made from a soft cotton that is kind of stretchy and super confortable. I do have to wear a 36x 34 baggy pant because of my thighs I really have a 32in waist. but check out pacsun.com

When im bulking and im a little heavy its easier to find clothing. However when I slim down even athletic cuts are to to tight but Regular cuts are too baggy.

if ur looking for jeans try the deziel zathan fit. their alot of money like 200-250 a pair but they last over 2 years and they dont fade. i also get tailor made dress shirts. those are like 130 a peice.

I really love clothes and fashion ! The only problem is i dont have any good clothjng stores near me since i pretty much live in the middle of nowhere . What are some online clothing stores i could buy great clothes from that i might like ?slim fit jeans

i was in the mall yesterday looking for some new jeans (none of mine fit this season), and all the jeans are designed for skinny emo fags. there was no leg room whatsoever.

I really love clothes and fashion ! The only problem is i dont have any good clothjng stores near me since i pretty much live in the middle of nowhere . What are some online clothing stores i could buy great clothes from that i might like ?slim fit jeans

wtf do you think this is a fashion site? This thread is 5 years old. You want slim jeans go to fags r us and buy some. :laugh:

i was in the mall yesterday looking for some new jeans (none of mine fit this season), and all the jeans are designed for skinny emo fags. there was no leg room whatsoever.

I actually am having real problem finding pants that fit me. Im not even that big right now, just fat legs and ass. This emo skinny shit is ridiculous. What men weigh 120 pounds.

I actually am having real problem finding pants that fit me. Im not even that big right now, just fat legs and ass. This emo skinny shit is ridiculous. What men weigh 120 pounds.

for real man, i mean im only 182 right now and none of the jeans fit at all

Back