Where do you guys meet women?

well Ology would not be the same without snigg,Ology wont be the same without all of us, kid just let it go, we're all here to have fun and help each other out , you have so much energy in you kid.. put it to good use, you can use it at the gym, you have potencial I see it, but going around and dissing peolple just cause snigg is pulling your tail won't make you better, snigg is a funny guy once you get to know him you could learn from him, same goes with others around here earn your place here kid, just saying ...keep it cool and learn, calm the beast in you, you're better than that.

well Ology would not be the same without snigg,Ology wont be the same without all of us, kid just let it go, we're all here to have fun and help each other out , you have so much energy in you kid.. put it to good use, you can use it at the gym, you have potencial I see it, but going around and dissing peolple just cause snigg is pulling your tail won't make you better, snigg is a funny guy once you get to know him you could learn from him, same goes with others around here earn your place here kid, just saying ...keep it cool and learn, calm the beast in you, you're better than that.

Todays not a workout day pinga, no need to conserve energy. Anyways, it's 9pm and time to go get some hoes, Snigg, you have fun with your Friday night computer cyber date.

I agree, I can shut up..........starting now..on this thread, anyways....peace!

dude, theres no way you get any ass w/ a face that looks like a sack of assholes

black-dude-laugh-o.gif

Well let me tell you a story.

The 25th August, i went to the Mall with my cousin for shopping clothes, i bought a t-shirt and i noticed the cashier was rather good looking and i had very good eye contact with her, she also talked sweet about my physique.

Two days later i m gone to the store, i introduced my self still with very good eye contact and i proposed to meet her after work, she declined but proposed me next Wednesday 1 september.

I said okay, so we need a phone number, she preferred to get mine, (i thought as she doesn t know me it s not a problem the men can be very harrassing and pervert),
Few days passed,
today on my way to the gym, i decided to go say hello and ask about her first name which i did not understand correctly "Fadouwa", arabian girl.
After the gym i went friendly to meet her and ask if she still have my number.
Then she told me that she talked about me to her bfriend and he disliked that i give my number, i say sorry i did not know, so i ask her if she gave him my number she said no but the bfriend went mad, angry, jealous because she was okay to have a drink with me. So just before to leave i asked her i she still have my number she said yes, then i said see you and left.

A guy called me the next day she had my number but he spoked to me in italian, i said "What? do you speak english?" i understood exscuso blablablah, then i hang up the phone the guy was still talking???? lol

Last edited:
Well let me tell you a story.

The 25th August, i went to the Mall with my cousin for shopping clothes, i bought a t-shirt and i noticed the cashier was rather good looking and i had very good eye contact with her, she also talked sweet about my physique.

Two days later i m gone to the store, i introduced my self still with very good eye contact and i proposed to meet her after work, she declined but proposed me next Wednesday 1 september.

I said okay, so we need a phone number, she preferred to get mine, (i thought as she doesn t know me it s not a problem the men can be very harrassing and pervert),
Few days passed,
today on my way to the gym, i decided to go say hello and ask about her first name which i did not understand correctly "Fadouwa", arabian girl.
After the gym i went friendly to meet her and ask if she still have my number.
Then she told me that she talked about me to her bfriend and he disliked that i give my number, i say sorry i did not know, so i ask her if she gave him my number she said no but the bfriend went mad, angry, jealous because she was okay to have a drink with me. So just before to leave i asked her i she still have my number she said yes, then i said see you and left.

A guy called me the next day she had my number but he spoked to me in italian, i said "What? do you speak english?" i understood exscuso blablablah, then i hang up the phone the guy was still talking???? lol

confused-newsanchor-o.gif

you stalked a girl until she took your phone number, then she had her boyfriend call you and cuss you out in italian?

I never stalked her,

i went to shopping with my cousin and finnally i bought a tshirt and i met this cashier good eye contact and sweet talk about me.
Two days later i went back to the shop to talk.

You should have told her boyfriend the baby is yours!

I did not understand anything... i speak english and french, so i hang up the phone.
i was like :scratchhe

If ever he call me again it ll be funny. At first i thought a friend was making a joke.

Last edited:
dude, theres no way you get any ass w/ a face that looks like a sack of assholes

I manage pretty good actually, but thanks for the input. I'll be fucking your mom and confiscating your steroids when I become your step father soon too faggot.

i have met girls all in diffrent places. i'm not shy at all.
the girl i'm with now and have been for more then a year now that i will marry next November i met over the phone.
i was at work out west and i was looking for my units. couldn't find 5 elevators.
i got intouch with the shipping co and talked to this girl i ripped her a new ass because i was now a day behind.
as i talked with her over the next few weeks i found out that she lives in my home town. go figure eh!
i'm working on the other side of canada and the girl i meet live in my town. i told her when i get back i would take her out for dinner and she was game. ( just blowing me off ) well i got home i looked up her work email and sent her a message this went on for a couple of weeks and our disspatcher told her she wont regret it if she went out on the date. been with her since then.

i have met girls all in diffrent places. i'm not shy at all.
the girl i'm with now and have been for more then a year now that i will marry next November i met over the phone.
i was at work out west and i was looking for my units. couldn't find 5 elevators.
i got intouch with the shipping co and talked to this girl i ripped her a new ass because i was now a day behind.
as i talked with her over the next few weeks i found out that she lives in my home town. go figure eh!
i'm working on the other side of canada and the girl i meet live in my town. i told her when i get back i would take her out for dinner and she was game. ( just blowing me off ) well i got home i looked up her work email and sent her a message this went on for a couple of weeks and our disspatcher told her she wont regret it if she went out on the date. been with her since then.

congrats man

Last edited:
Back