Where do you train? Home gym or Corporate?

HAHa i know man you weren't. What else you have in there? i see the rack, seated calf, what looks to be a GH machine pad?

Yup, york GHD, calf raise, power rack with pulley, powerblocks to 90lbs, selection of bars (texas power bar, texas deadlift bar, 6' oly bar, women's 25mm bar, z bar), one adjustable, one flat bench, bumper plates, chrome PL plates. Stereo with SVS sub.
There's another room that has the cardio equipment: rowing erg, ski erg, treadmill, spin bike, nordic track

Home or Corporate? Let's see what everyone else is lifting on. This is my home set up, I'm saving up for a spin bike and row. I've rigged up a pulley system for cable work. It's not glamorous but it gets the job done for now.

"necessity is the mother of invention"

View attachment 557535

Your set up looks almost like mine! I have a basic power rack. My ceiling is low so I cant do pull ups on the cross bar at the top of the rack but I just hang off the BB and bend my legs. If I wanna do light weight p[ull ups I use power bands and inner tubes for a bicycle and hook it around my knee and girth hitch it to the bar.. Deadlifts of the floor or in the rack. I have dumbells. I have a sandbag and curling bar. The only way I can hit my hamstrings besides sldl is to do Nordics which are brutal! Its all good and I love training at home. But I do have a gym where I work too, but it is small and tight and its hard to train when your workin and when Im done with work I just wanna go home but I do use it when in a pinch.
I also joined a gym for 6 month while Im on cycle. So basically I use all 3 but my mainstay is my home gym

Anzel, like i said, it isn't much but it works! i find i get a better drive when I'm forced to think outside of the box. But i am also with SamSport.. i wish i had my own stadium to train in! hahah.

I have a home gym set up and 3 gym memberships. No matter what I am not loosing this body...Worked my butt off to get it.

I use both my home gym (though it is only a bowflex. treadmill, and a set of dumbbells right now) and Planet Fitness.

I use a private owned gym that's 10 minute walk from my home. It's like my own gym. I can go in whenever I want, day or night. :D

I do my train in my home gym. It is set up with some small facilities. But very soon I will buy some more as I am a beginner, so I will buy one by one.

I like the gym I belong to, its old school for sure, but it can get crazy packed at times making my own gym better at times. They each have there benefits for me

Back