Wheres my order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vBRAH

umad?
Have checked the tracking number I received, it goes to an order thats been delivered in Canada and not my country - has even passed customs clearance and no update from then on. Tried to contact them directly via e-mail 2-3 times now still no response on the matter - not sure why I can't get a reply?

Seems they've given my a Canadian customers tracking number and haven't sent my order.

I got my pins a couple of days ago. Got them 3-4 days after ordering. Not sure what happened with them.

It's the weekend, a little patience goes a long way.

Making a thread about it does absolutely sweet fuck all. We are not their Customer Service Dept.

Send them an email on Monday. If there was a mix up they will fix. Making threads with titles with an attitude is just making an ass of yourself. DO you think customer service reps hang on forums? Dumb ass.

I have to agree with what everyone else has said here. Email them and be patient! It was the weekend and today is MLK day. So the mail is definitely not delivered today. Maybe rui has the same schedule as the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back