which co. to choose from mexico?

RAIDER_ROBB

i will be going to mex in 2 weeks and was wondering which brand of a.s. should i be asking for if im looking for test enath., eq and winny?

hows ttokyo?
hows qv?
hows brovel?

right now for test I would rather stick to brovel from what i have been hearing from people using the recent batches of qv test cyp and enanthate. but that is just me. Tornel and brovel seem to have these bad raps but I have never ever had a problem with either brand. that being said Sydgroup is the shit if you can find it.

bronco944 said:
stick with:
qv
syd group
denkall
I would have to agree, although i here the loeffler Anavar (var) is very good. Remember you also have primoteston, tertropin-d, sust redis, and sten.

I wouldnt buy qv unless its from an authorized distributor listed on their website. Some of the vets down there that sell qv and are not actual qv dealers are buying fake shit to sell ...

IMO I would pick denkal, then Qv. I would avoid the QV enanth and go with the cyp or prop.
For anavar I would choose dankel, I had seven bottles of loefflar in the last year all seven bottles were very good.
But I worry about loefflar's quility control, especially since their d-bol quility has recently taken a header.
I would aviod all primo, as most of it is fake. Sten and stenox both legit, but sten is very weak per ml. If you want 5mg/ml eq Ft. Dodge is unsurpassed in quality.
Tornel and broval would be last on my list, they never had quality products always under dosed, and suspect of being dirty. If you decide to pick one over the other, I would go with tornel, the least of two evils.

Syd group is supposed to be the bomb right now.....I think loeffler should be thrown into the mix with denkall as well.....I personally would not trust QV right now!!! To many bad posts lately!!!!... LIke JCP said the redi-jects are always good to go...!! Good LUck bro.....

I'm on QV Test E and Syd Group EQ and lovin' both. High quality products at the right price.

Used denkall in the past with success

I never had the chance to try syd yet, but I have also heard that their good products.

Denkall all the way bro dosing is good and SYD if great also,but if all you can find is brovel or tornel go with it as a back up.Fuck ttokkio and QV this shit sucks now,PetPharma is a new company selling tren in a 20ml btl and 300mg deca they've tested good so far so I would trust them also.

Back