which cycle would be better of these 2?

mass rookie

which cycle is better of the 2 for BULKING ?
test cyp/equipoise/dbol or test cyp/deca durabolin/dbol.
thanks, all rook. 170lbs. 24yrs old 5'8'' (3rd)

bulk deca would be better....but i would rather run EQ, which is what im going to run...because your already getting some good bulk out of the test and dbol and eq will be good for hunger, vascularity, and some lean muscle, especially if youwant to lean out towards the end.....but test/deca/dbol is suppose to be a great mass stack...i think most will say if you want pure mass, go with that...

also can I take 5gm creatine EOD with one of these cycles, is it safe?
Im leaning toward the test/eq/dbol cycle I would run test at 500mg for 10wks/ eq 400mg for 10wks/ dbol 30mg for 1-4wks. how does this look. And the necisarry post cycle therapy (pct) for end. this is my 3rd cycle Ive been on test before at 250mg and was fine so Im upping it. and been on dbol at 40mg before also fine. 170lbs. 24yrs old 5'8'' goal 210lbs.

doubt you will hit 210, thats alot of weight to gain man....either one you run eq or deca make sure and run the test one week past it so they clear at the same time...creatine is fine to take during a cycle... Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) increase creatine absorbtion so you might want to take more than 5g eod....10g a day would be good...even 15g would be good while on cycle...

I prefer the cycle with EQ. From a weight standpoint, you'll point on more weight with Deca. However as soon as you go off, you'll piss a lot of it right down the toilett. Which is pretty depressing for me.

I stay off creatine during my cycles and start it up again during post cycle therapy (pct) at 10g/day. Since I started doing this, I have kept more of my gains after my cycle.

Youd might want to throw in some extra ingredients to help you get an extra kick out of it all but id go with the test, d-bol and deca cycle and try running some Chrysin-SPF during the whole cycle.. it has anti-estrogen properties but it helps the test give you an extra kick... only company ive seen sell it is LA Muscle though so it might not be easy yo buy.... Also id run some good wholesome creatine after the cycle to shock your body a little... I would recommend 2 grams of Explosive Creatine by LA Muscle and 3 grams of Cell-tech by Muscletech... Those extra ingredients really give those two indiviual creatines a huge edge over all the other stuff on the market... Ive seen guys get incredible results kicking these kind of cycles... Good Luck.

are you an agent selling a product?

Makaveli_786 said:
Youd might want to throw in some extra ingredients to help you get an extra kick out of it all but id go with the test, d-bol and deca cycle and try running some Chrysin-SPF during the whole cycle.. it has anti-estrogen properties but it helps the test give you an extra kick... only company ive seen sell it is LA Muscle though so it might not be easy yo buy.... Also id run some good wholesome creatine after the cycle to shock your body a little... I would recommend 2 grams of Explosive Creatine by LA Muscle and 3 grams of Cell-tech by Muscletech... Those extra ingredients really give those two indiviual creatines a huge edge over all the other stuff on the market... Ive seen guys get incredible results kicking these kind of cycles... Good Luck.

Are you a solicitor? You seem to like LA muscle, jk.

Mass Rookie- Just eat like a mad man and lift for awhile first. Do not just start on a cycle and hope you get to be big. Slow things down.... From everything you and I have talked about I can't even believe you are thinking of juicing this early, you need a lot more knowledge about your body first. You can't just start on a sick ass cycle for your first time, you will not see the results you would see if you lifted for awhile first. Plus, you should try each individual product on their own and see what sides each one gives you, so you can avoid that in the future. Be patient.

Panteracfh........when you say eq will be good for hunger you mean it actually makes you hungrier? and I dont know what you mean when you said make sure and run the test one week past it so they clear at the same time. explain please. also everyone says deca but you dont even gain that much water weight with deca test gives you more then deca even though you would piss it all out anyway if you did gain it. so I think I gonna go wit eq because its not dramatic but its a slow and steady gain in mass! thanks, rook.

califlorida.......this isnt my 1st cycle it would be my 3rd sorry If I may have confused you. but Im gonna follow your meal plan and also drink 2-3 N-large2 shakes a day and creatine 10gms a day also for another 6 weeks until I do this cycle. thanks, rook.

rook... EQ clears in 3 weeks Test clears in 2 weeks...what i mean by clear is that is how long you wait to start post cycle therapy (pct)....so if you run the test 11 weeks and the eq 10 weeks you will be doing your post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after your test shot and 3 weeks after your eq shot...my suggestion would be to run the eq for 12 weeks...from what i hear...thats what im gonna do...and therefore run the test 13 weeks...either way...oh, and yeah for hunger, many say that EQ makes you get more hungry so it helps you eat more...

So you are 170 lbs and on your 3rd cycle? That right there should tell yourself you aren't ready . Just stay off the juice and get some work ethic. You are never going to get the results you want if you don't.

I have to sort of agree with califlorida. You have done 2 other cycles and still at 170? Yet you think that this 3rd one will put you at 210? I don't get it.

Use steroids as a helper, do not rely on them to get the size you want.
Unless you are like 5 feet tall, you should be a good 200lbs. by now......

Anyway, since you will probably do the cycle anyway. Use the test/EQ/Dbol one. It will work good!

califlorida91604 said:
So you are 170 lbs and on your 3rd cycle? That right there should tell yourself you aren't ready . Just stay off the juice and get some work ethic. You are never going to get the results you want if you don't.

I'd have to agree here. You probably are going to need to analyze your nutrition a lot more and look at what your workouts are looking like. I don't know anything about you except your weight. How old are you? What is your past experience with AAS? How long have you been training? What does your diet look like right now?
There is so much you can do for yourself to make great natural gains before having to use AAS.

Back