which is the most painful steroid to inject?

JG1 said:
For me, Winstrol. Not that it hurts while injecting, but give it 12 hours and WATCH OUT...lolol

Same here, I can handle the prop just fine but Winstrol (winny) sends me to my knees

TheHypeIsReal said:
prop is what i hear is the most painful...

Nah, not good prop. I shoot 2cc with no trouble, by crystal stuff like suspension and some brands of Winstrol (winny) would be worse I'm sure.

Mudge is right. There is nothing that compares to Jurox Suspension. It's like shooting metal shavings into your muscle. If you shoot a glute you will not able to walk or get in and out of car without a great deal of assistance for a week. It is the stupidest thing you can use.

The 500mg/ml enanthate I made is the worst I have used yuet. I have used suspension and prop and neither were this bad. It's only 2% BA, it's just the high concentration I guess.

Ya, regular enanthate has never hurt me, my batch at 300mg/ml was pain free. This 500mg/ml is pretty painfull though, if I mix 1 cc with 2cc of deca it's fine, but if the majority of the shot is the enanthate it stings.

enanthate is painless to me :schering ,brovel,tornel,tokkyo....but every time I touch sostenon.....awful....I can't walk ...so I decide mix it with deca or eq.....2 cc with 1 sostenon in every syringe and ......was really smooth....like silk.

enan QV...... ouch!!! hurts lika mother fucker but great results ;).... i've never taken Winstrol (winny) but i heard its pretty harsh

Back