Who Grew Or Still Grows Off Of Small Doses???

Texas Ranger

Fellas, I'm curious. I've been on ALOT of boards and hear guys taking an awful amount of gear right out the gate with so-so results(ie.Test@800-1000mgs with other stuff), by their own admission. Did anyone grow or still grows off of small to moderate amounts of gear(ie.Test@250mgs/wk, Test@250-400mgs/wk & Deca@200mgs/wk, or Test@250mgs/wk with some Dbol or Winny)???

I do!!

With 15+ cycles under my belt, I dont expect 20lbs gains anymore, but I do get 5-10lbs of quality muslce still.

I agree with you Ranger..Ive been lifting on and off for years and do not have many cycles under my belt..but i see no point in going beyond 500mg of test until i am no longer making gains from that amount..i think a lot do one cycle and gain x then think if they add more juice they can double x :rolleyes:

blackbeard said:
I agree with you Ranger..Ive been lifting on and off for years and do not have many cycles under my belt..but i see no point in going beyond 500mg of test until i am no longer making gains from that amount..i think a lot do one cycle and gain x then think if they add more juice they can double x :rolleyes:

I agree. I see alot of guys do crazy dosages, or what I would consider crazy, and they usually lose most of it when they come off.

I don't ever know if I will do a gram a week of anything, because I still grow off of low doses. Right know I am just adding different chems to the stack, but still keeping the dosages around 600mg/week each. Now, of course that equates to about 1200mg/week, but with two compounds.

And btw, what LS said above. Most people don't realize how much 5-10 SOLID POUNDS OF LBM really is! Most just pack on 20 lbs and thing they are getting somewhere when most of it may be FAT!

Like me, I have gained almost 30lbs this year and my BF is the same, so I consider that almost 30lbs of muscle gained. But going into my second year of cycling, I am more concerned with quality.

blackbeard said:
Honestly, I think if more guys would wait until they established a strong natural base(ie.3-5 years of training, 250-300 grams of Protein ED, etc...). We would see more and more guys making solid gains(ie.10lbs of Lean Body Mass)off of Test@250-400mgs/wk. The average, healthy male produces 50mgs of Test a week. 250-400mgs of Test Enanthate without the ester is 180-288mgs of Test. If you can't gain off that, then something is SERIOUSLY wrong!!

Texas Ranger said:
Honestly, I think if more guys would wait until they established a strong natural base(ie.3-5 years of training, 250-300 grams of Protein ED, etc...). We would see more and more guys making solid gains(ie.10lbs of Lean Body Mass)off of Test@250-400mgs/wk. The average, healthy male produces 50mgs of Test a week. 250-400mgs of Test Enanthate without the ester is 180-288mgs of Test. If you can't gain off that, then something is SERIOUSLY wrong!!
Well we cant draw a line in the sand where a certain amount of exo-test will completely overcome your bodies unrelenting desire to stay how it is. Homeostasis is a bitch. Id rather take 700-1g with test which btw is cheap as dirt, and grow.

DougoeFre5h said:
Well we cant draw a line in the sand where a certain amount of exo-test will completely overcome your bodies unrelenting desire to stay how it is. Homeostasis is a bitch. Id rather take 700-1g with test which btw is cheap as dirt, and grow.
No but i think rangers point is that people up their doses long before thay outgrow their doses..im not saying 750 or 1 g should never be used..im saying that it shouldnt be your 3 or fourth cycle..hell i think you should be able to grow off 500 for quite a few cycles..of course add some dbol in the front and some Anavar (var) at the end, proper pct..

I am just about to start my 16th cycle....

Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Anavar (var) ED
Week 1 to 8: 200mg of Cyp (HRT)
Week 1 to 40: 2ius GH 5 on 2 off
Week 9 to 18: 600mg of Cyp
Week 9 to 18: 400mg of EQ
Week 19 to when ever: 200mg of Cyp (HRT)

Mild doses, I am 31, and I weigh 255lbs @ 18%BF

I was never one to do the "heavy" cycles either. I feel that far too many people rely on the drugs instead of diet, training, and rest.

I realize that some people do require more AS to take them where they want to be, but I truly feel if everything is in order, 500mg/wk of Test is plenty.

RJH8541 said:

Like me, I have gained almost 30lbs this year and my BF is the same, so I consider that almost 30lbs of muscle gained. But going into my second year of cycling, I am more concerned with quality.

If you gained 30lbs and your body fat percentage stayed the same, then that is not 30lbs of lean body mass, you put on fat too. Now if your body fat was an actual number, such as pounds, and it stayed the same, then all the 30lbs you put on would all be muscle.

An example to better explain this: Lets say someone is 200 lbs with 15% bf. Well that person has about 30lbs of fat on them. Now lets say they gain 30 lbs, that person is now 230. If at 230lbs the body fat percentage of that person is still the same at 15%, then that person gained 4.5lbs of fat.

15% of 200 = 30 (lbs of fat for a 200lb person)
15% of 230 = 34.5 (lbs of fat for a 200lbperson)

Hope all this makes sense :cool:

Vennom96 said:
If you gained 30lbs and your body fat percentage stayed the same, then that is not 30lbs of lean body mass, you put on fat too. Now if your body fat was an actual number, such as pounds, and it stayed the same, then all the 30lbs you put on would all be muscle.

An example to better explain this: Lets say someone is 200 lbs with 15% bf. Well that person has about 30lbs of fat on them. Now lets say they gain 30 lbs, that person is now 230. If at 230lbs the body fat percentage of that person is still the same at 15%, then that person gained 4.5lbs of fat.

I got cha....:)

I gained a solid 33 lbs of two 10 week cycles split 4 weeks apart of Deca and cyp @ 200 mg per week of each and kept my BF under 9%. But the key was in my opinion I also use one of the top nutrionist in the country for my diet and advice. diet First, juice second.

T

not_sure said:
I gained a solid 33 lbs of two 10 week cycles split 4 weeks apart of Deca and cyp @ 200 mg per week of each and kept my BF under 9%. But the key was in my opinion I also use one of the top nutrionist in the country for my diet and advice. diet First, juice second.

T
Sounds pretty good, bro!! What did you weigh when you started and what did you end up weighing??

Too many people wonder why they're not making better gains when they keep increasing their dosages but not their calories...

:rolleyes:

Vennom96 said:

Hey bro, I know that its not all 30lbs. If you read my post above it says, "

Originally posted by RJH8541

I realize there will be some fat gained with that, but if you keep your BF levels the same your gains are still pretty solid!

Texas Ranger said:

"then something is SERIOUSLY wrong!!"

And here is where the problem comes in. My first cycle ever was 500mg a week of sust and 400mg a week of deca. I literally could not tell any difference between being on cycle and off. No strength gain whatsoever.
Some people respond better than others.
I don't see any difference till I'm at 1g a week.

By the way, I trained naturally for 24 years before my first cycle, so maybe age is a factor.

Back