Votes: 16 4.1%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 76 19.4%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 61 15.6%
  • Sergio Olivia

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
DAMN did you see Ronnie at the olympia this year?

6TH OLYMPIA AND HES LOOKING LIKE THAT????

SHEET HES GOT AT LEAST 5 MORE IN HIM IMO.

frotobaggins said:
I like Arnold...not because of his fame and popularity, but because he looked the BEST IMO.

Arnie had great chest and guns but from the waist down he looked poor.

Dorian because of the way he used to train and he was a low key kind of guy. Dorian is one ugly m/f and you got to respect the fact that he looked awesome when competing.

Zane was the best!!!!

Perfect in every way! he actually looked like an athlete unlike most bodybuilders.

PLMUSCLE said:
I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH ARNOLD, JUST FOR HIS SURE-SIZE HE CARRIED...PEACE. PL

SURE-SIZE? Dude he was only 230lbs at contest and at 6’ 2”
You can’t beat the “Shadow”!

I'll go with Dorian. He proved to the world that a nobody can become "the" somebody in a great sport like bodybuilding.. His genetics didnt get him where he was, its was his heart...and anyone whos followed his career with his ups and downs know what im talking about...A true champion gets up off the ground when he cant. And he did..

Arnold hands down, thing is he took time off because he was bored of winning. He would of won until he didn't want to compete anymore. The guys nowadays would drop dead after winning 10. Because of the amount of crap they take, but if Arnold took the same cycle as Coleman, he would win. And if Coleman took the same amount of AS that Arnold took, Arnold would still win. Arnold had the knowledge and genetics to be a champion. Without the arsenals of AS that todays BBers use.

So many Ronnie haters, you have to respect what he has done and at the age of 40 there is absolutely nobody in his league when he shows up his best. Ronnie will break Haney's olympia record, and when its all said and done Ronnie will be considered the greatest of all time

Quick questions, who pioneered the sport? Who made it what it is today? Who was huge before T3, GH, IGF, Slin, Creatine, Fina, THG, EQ, and some other AS found their way into the sport? Arnold looks better than most of us in some of his latest movies at the age of 50. And I think he isn't on as much gear as Ronnie.

Back