Who is your favorite bodybuilder(s) ?

shooby

Tell us why and (if you have) send pictures with the comment. You can have severals athletes.

As you already know, my favorite is gunter. There is Munzer, Matarazzo, Albrecht, Cziurlok, Moeller, Ferrigno, Wolf, Nasser, Robinson (Eddie), Jablonicky, or Sarcev too

Last edited:
No surprises here. Dr Franco Columbu is definitely head and massive shoulders above the rest. His muscularity, size, definition, and perfect proportions are astounding! Not to mention his amazing strength.

Check this out.

Albert Beckles!!!! He started his career in the late 60's and competed all the way to the early 90's at the tender age of 56.
Unfotunatley, I have no photo's available.

lou ferrigno mainly cos he used to scare the shit out of me as te hulk, when i was a kid, and he was a big mofo , + i liked sinbad films

Kevin Levrone

For keeping it together for all these years.

The man's pro record is amazing. Plus one of the best all round upper bodies in Body Building. His delts are sick!!!!

Last edited:
Steve Reeves... a different era though.

Back then Bodybuilding was about health.

170759.jpg

if you probably looked all the times i answered this on different boards my answer is usuallly one of three, dorian, flex, arnold. Depends on the mood i am in. I like all three for different reasons.

cdog said:
man I gotta go with world harris at this point,fuckin huge,no waist.
Ever seen Brian Buchannan.?....Same freakish physique....huge shoulders .....30"waist
Ohh yeah Arnold

Back