Who is your favorite bodybuilder(s) ?

Arnold, Franco, Serge, Robby, Ed Corney, Zane, Draper

Dexter Jackson, Jay Cutler, Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray, Gunter, Ruhl

All-time favorite is Dorian Yates.He personified a true Mr. O. hard work and a never say die demeanor!
Now, I have a few. I like Ruhl for his mass, James for his mass and shape, and Dexter for his freakishly proportioned body!

T

I would have to say: Kevin Levrone

he's come a long way and has gotten huge over the years.

Ronnie Coleman, not only is this guy on course to set a Olympia record which will probably never be broken but there will probably never be a guy as freaky as this mofo period, the guy also benchs twice as much as most of the other Olympia contenders and can squat more than most powerlifters... After winning 6(or was it 5 Olympias) he came in looking at his best last year, he has incredibly staying potential!

ronnie%20face%20top.jpg

ronnie%20cuisses.jpg

rc56.jpg

4.jpg

coleman03.jpg

Last edited:
agreed for victor martinez

gameboy said:
Mine happens to be Victor Martinez for his physique and those huge arms and gorgeous looking legs especially his diamond-shaped, defined calves. The other one is Johnnie Jackson and his physique is bangin' too. Another thing about Vic is you could pretty much see that he has that rare 8- pack going and that makes him look even better.Victor Martinez is da man

yeah that just shows that just because you have high calves(such as victor martinez) doesn't mean you can't build good calves.

bump.

sorry buddy, taller doesnt mean better.....period. If you look at all the past champions the majority fall in the the Average height range, or even slightly below average from 5'7" -5'9". Thats because generally a mans physical proportions are more aesthetically pleasing in that height range....there are exceptions, both franco and arnold are exceptions....but its rare indeed to see a champion 6'2 and over....and both ronnie and dorian are 5'11" that is considered tall.....anything over 6'1 and your considered very tall or in bodybuilding obscenely large....just look at Greg Kovacs....so taller doesnt mean better end of story!@!

Markus and Gunter. Gotta love those Germans.

I also have a new appreciation for Jay Cutler within the last year....he seems pretty humble. I like that.

Of course I bow to Arnold....he made this sport what it is today.

arnold i train to have the same proportion of arnold (but not the same size)

5.11 240lbs and some exta fat, it keep me hot for the quebec winter
i have 27 " leg
52 " chest
19 " arm but i need a extra 1 1\2 inch for my arm for having the same proportion (not the same size)

i take the measure of arnold and calcul the ratio leg=arm=chest and put it for my size and frame
i dont want to be bb i am just a amateur how do what he like

Last edited:
I'd have to go with Dennis James (my #1), Markus Ruhl, Kevin Levrone, Ronnie Coleman, Lee Priest as my personal favs in recent years ...

Back