Who is your favorite bodybuilder(s) ?

Franco avatar

Finally, Franco avatar success, with a lot of help from xxIcemanxx!

Thanks tons for your persistence, bro.

Re: kevin levrone

memphismuscle said:
kevin levrone is so badass tore tri and places 6th in the O with like 4 months of training

One of the greatest Body Builders still in the game today. He's the most consistant anyway.

kevin levrone

glad someone sees the truth....as dexter jackson recently put it " i will put away these massive freaks " aka ronnie "big belly" coleman, he came into the O with a 46" waist...wth was he thinking...guess he thought he can take GH like water what a dumbass and know his intestines have enlarged like 3x times over and jay cutler...well hes a badass but hes taking way too much test and hes eyes are merging together...compare the mr O of 03 and the pics of him back in 96...it shows that jay cutler will soon become the first cycoplic BB...but ne ways levrone is too crunk.

Sorry Short Fellas',
I'm going to agree w/ y'all!!! Franco had outstanding features but these features were on a dwarf!!! Genetics are the most important factor when it comes to judging an individuals (ie. MASS=SIZE) bodybuilding worth!!!! I'm annoyed that Ronnie is only 5' 11"!!!! (Gunter get your SHIT together) and that lifting weights gives short-mans-complex an arena not needed!!!! Come on shorties--- you wish you towered over the majority but you don't.... I LUV being the tallest and biggest dude in the room.... This makes life worthwhile but shorty dreams of being taller (ie., BIGGEST DUDE in the room) will NEVER happen!!! Grow WIDE because you'll never be the genetically gifted TALL dude!!!! Where's Shawn Ray????

Frank Zane! Why? bec I'm also small-boned like him. And bec of that, he inspired me to body-building. Great Vacuum pose.

Also, he looks like a bronze greek statue. Perfect body.

I guess im the first and only to mention Markus Ruhl as one of my favorites.......Although my favorite BB is Arnold for his symmetry and his chest. Id have to say my favorite BB's of nowadays are Markus Ruhl and Ronnie Coleman...My favorite Old timers are Yates, Arnie and Columbu

Def. Markus Ruhl cause he's a total, balls-to-the-wall, all-out freak, and, not that I personally the know the guy, but he seems like he genuinely enjoys the sport of bb. Dennis James is my #2 choice.

Re: Best

majoris said:
Franco?
Come on!!! Franco was huge but could have been situated in Arnolds posing trunks without being noticed!! I'm 6' 2 and understand that people view a larger individual loaded with muscles in a different realm than a 5' 11 bodybuilder.... Good reason our brains/eyes focus on the larger stimulus thrown our way.. Ronnie is only 5' 11 but the meat on his frame blows all our minds!! When a Pro comes along breaking the six-foot mark with all the visual ideals/size Ronnie has, Ronnie can retire.. Until then, we all need to realise that height rules!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeh... Wrong Answer :D Franco over Ronnie any day.

musoo,
Awesome Pic-- Never saw this one!!! Arnold will always be #1!!!!!!! Look at his neck and pec striations!!! King has lived the life of "Royalty" (Deservant) and will always be remembered as 'King of Muscles'!!!

I'M absolutly disgusted that two pages ahve passed and noone has mentioned DORIAN!
Dorian is tha man. Dude brought bb to a new level that ronnie has just carried on.
1 dorian
2 arnold
3 nasser
4 lee haney
5 sergio olivia
6 levrone
7 dexter
8 ronnie
9 zane
10 markus

Back