who makes the best test enan..

Although there is no difference between test enan itself, distinctions are made because of price, sterility, contamination, injection pain and concentration, availability etc. In reality, no 2 brands are the same.

Thoms said:
Although there is no difference between test enan itself, distinctions are made because of price, sterility, contamination, injection pain and concentration, availability etc. In reality, no 2 brands are the same.
like the guy from I.N.G direct..says i couldnt have said it better myself.good THOMS

Thoms said:

That is all realative to where you live, availability, source hookup, etc...

For example I may be able to purchase ICN Galenkas for $5 an amp, but USMC may have to pay $15 an amp because of his local source, but can get an UG brand for $10 per CC. If the UG is accuratley dosed then that doesnt mean that ICN is a superior product. What is best for me, may not be best for USMC therefor you cant determine who has the best product as it is impossible.

Personally i have no discomfort when shooting at all. The only product that hurt me was QV enanthat in the 50ml bottle. I can shoot 2cc prop in my shoulder with no problems at all. so once again that is realative to person too.

Champ

Back