Whos test E is most potent?

if its dosed correctly, like the above posters mentioned, none can be more potent than the other.

I probably should have wrote the thread differently, I meant to say whos test E is most accurately dosed. I've only used Z's test prop and thought it was a little under-dosed, I used ax's Test E and had OK gains, but now keep hearing how it's under-dosed and I keep hearing how good gp's orals are, but not too much on there injectables, especially Test E... So hard to choose lol, im gonna go insane this cycle with my training and diet so I need some official gear... LEAANING towards GP just becuase I havent personaly used them before, but idk yet.

well if there both dosed the same like 250mg/ml then there both as strong.
wich would i rec?
axio, geneza, syntrop (for test E i would go axio) but the cyp from gp was VERRY smooth like water.
not to bash but i personally wouldent use Z.
sry.

juiced, just curious, when you ran ax's injectables did the top of one of your vials pop off? Not a big deal, but I remember when I tried to crack open 2 of 4 bottles the whole actual top came off.. One of those times I lost like half a cc.

that should both have the same results-ive never had upjohn

watson was the thinnest pharm grade ive had, thats why i like it.

that should both have the same results-ive never had upjohn

watson was the thinnest pharm grade ive had, thats why i like it.

My experience was the opposite the watson was the thickets but that was 4 years ago and it was probably a different batch from yours.

If you guys are looking to be fit, go ahead with those other dudes, but If your looking for quality mass!! and still look ripped then Z is the king of them all, yes I've tried several brands of Z and 1 of them was hgh,.... Z hgh is top grade make me sleep deep at night and I've lost alot fat and kept mass ,so fuck yeah Z is the king...

Back