whose run 2 orals at the same time

Bimmer

how did you feel? Did you get yor values checked? Would you do it again? I ask this because Im surprised to see that people actually do this in the first place, on another board someone is running test, tren, Winstrol (winny), and dbol all the same time! Then in a muscle mag, palumbo tell this guy to run 4 orals for 10 weeks.

palumbo is a tool ! , im assuming u mean 2 17 alk orals ??? and all i ask is why ?????theres no need and it common sence

Bimmer said:
how did you feel? Did you get yor values checked? Would you do it again? I ask this because Im surprised to see that people actually do this in the first place, on another board someone is running test, tren, Winstrol (winny), and dbol all the same time! Then in a muscle mag, palumbo tell this guy to run 4 orals for 10 weeks.

lol Palumbo also tells people to use 1g of test for a first cycle as well

doesnt it matter how much of the orals one is running..lets just say for arguments sake that you should exceed 50mg of an oral..would it be any worse to run 25mg of var along with 25mg of halo..or any combo of orals totalling 50mg..

im not advocating we start urnning 2 orals together but is there any harm in that?
anyone reading this do not go out and design a cycle with 2 orals..this is for discussion

blackbeard said:
lol Palumbo also tells people to use 1g of test for a first cycle as well

See, this is why i don't like Palumbo, i read that, and he used to say 200mg primo a week and 50mg of Winstrol (winny) eod. How fucking different can your two theories be, lol.

About two orals, all i have to say is why. You can do it, but orals really should be the icing on the cake, not the cake itself. Personally i don't run orals anymore, i think the majority off issues from steroids are caused or caused to much larger extent by orals.

jcp2 said:
See, this is why i don't like Palumbo, i read that, and he used to say 200mg primo a week and 50mg of Winstrol (winny) eod. How fucking different can your two theories be, lol.

About two orals, all i have to say is why. You can do it, but orals really should be the icing on the cake, not the cake itself. Personally i don't run orals anymore, i think the majority off issues from steroids are caused or caused to much larger extent by orals.

lol yeah ive seen him recco that exact cycle too

as far as the oral thing..im not a big user either..
someone on another board who is intelligent has a friend that would run something like 40mg of var along with 15-20mg of dbol along..was curiuous about aynones elses opinion on it

I think I would only do it with var.

My next cutting cycle I'm planning will be something like 40mg var plus 10mg Winstrol (winny) ed.

All the more prominant sides Ive gotten are from orals, including acne, liver values in the dumps, gyno issues. Non of those are a problem with injectables for me besides gyno, but i feel its easier to control.

blackbeard said:
doesnt it matter how much of the orals one is running..lets just say for arguments sake that you should exceed 50mg of an oral..would it be any worse to run 25mg of var along with 25mg of halo..or any combo of orals totalling 50mg..

I see what you mean but I remember hearing certain orals are more toxic than others, say 40mg of halo would seem alot more toxic than 40mg of Anavar (var). I dont know how true this is but its what Iv heard, I guess some tests is the only way to really know

Bimmer said:
I see what you mean but I remember hearing certain orals are more toxic than others, say 40mg of halo would seem alot more toxic than 40mg of Anavar (var). I dont know how true this is but its what Iv heard, I guess some tests is the only way to really know

They will both put your HDL in the shitter.

orals arent the evil empire and they arent like eating candy either . orals will be safe and add quality goals for 99% of us . that being said dont push your luck when it comes to orals and safety by drinking alcohol and useing over the counter pain meds like tylenol while useing orals , do take your antioxidants drink plent of fluids , do run sane doses of orals for resonable lengths of time . mixing orals is fine if the total amount of orals used is reasonable or better yet why not run dbol weeks 1 through 4-6 to jump start the long esters and then run winnie for 4-6 weeks at the end to finish off the cycle with at least a 4 week break between the winnie and dbol . in this example winnie and dbol were picked at random and could just as well have been drol and var . i didnt mention doses because everyones tolerance is different and also your experience with gear plays a role , even if you have a high tolerance to orals theres no need to run big doses if you are a newbie to gear and far from your genetic limit , you will grow like a weed on low doses so save the big cycles for down the road .

DADAWG said:
orals arent the evil empire and they arent like eating candy either . orals will be safe and add quality goals for 99% of us . that being said dont push your luck when it comes to orals and safety by drinking alcohol and useing over the counter pain meds like tylenol while useing orals , do take your antioxidants drink plent of fluids , do run sane doses of orals for resonable lengths of time . mixing orals is fine if the total amount of orals used is reasonable or better yet why not run dbol weeks 1 through 4-6 to jump start the long esters and then run winnie for 4-6 weeks at the end to finish off the cycle with at least a 4 week break between the winnie and dbol . in this example winnie and dbol were picked at random and could just as well have been drol and var . i didnt mention doses because everyones tolerance is different and also your experience with gear plays a role , even if you have a high tolerance to orals theres no need to run big doses if you are a newbie to gear and far from your genetic limit , you will grow like a weed on low doses so save the big cycles for down the road .

IMO, i still think orals are completely unecessary for the majority of people. They will put your cholesterol in the shitter, and cause more high bp than anythign else. They can be tough on the liver, but way overstated, and i think they have a tendency to be abused more. Maybe because it is a little pill. I just don't think the average juicer on this board is going to get any bettter results using orals than they would using test deca, or test eq. This is just my opinion, but one i truly beleive.

jcp2 said:
IMO, i still think orals are completely unecessary for the majority of people. They will put your cholesterol in the shitter, and cause more high bp than anythign else. They can be tough on the liver, but way overstated, and i think they have a tendency to be abused more. Maybe because it is a little pill. I just don't think the average juicer on this board is going to get any bettter results using orals than they would using test deca, or test eq. This is just my opinion, but one i truly beleive.

I must say that I agree whole heartidly.......

jcp2 said:

Except for var which actually improves cholesterol:

OX and lipids :
Artery. 1981;9(5):328-41. Related Articles, Links

Oxandrolone and plasma triglyceride reduction: effect on triglyceride-rich and high density lipoproteins.

Hara T, Miller JP, Gotto AM Jr, Patsch JR.

Oxandrolone, an anabolic androgenic steroid, has been shown repeatedly to lower plasma triglycerides in hypertriglyceridemic patients. This study was performed to determine which of seven subfractions of triglyceride-rich lipoproteins are affected by the action of oxandrolone with respect to both their plasma levels and composition. Concurrently, we have determined the levels and composition of HDL subfractions and the plasma levels of the major HDL apoprotein, apoA-I. Oxandrolone was administered to two hypertriglyceridemic subjects, one with type III and one with type V hyperlipoproteinemia until plasma triglycerides were below the target level of 270 mg/dl. Two months and two weeks were required for the type III and type V patients, respectively. In both subjects, the treatment caused a reduction in the plasma levels of all seven subclasses of triglyceride-rich lipoproteins without altering their overall composition. LDL were at least temporarily increased. The reduction of VLDL subfractions caused by oxandrolone was accompanied by a progressive and consistent effect on HDL subfractions in both hypertriglyceridemic subjects; in the type III patient, oxandrolone reduced HDL2 from low pretreatment levels further until they became undetectable. The type V subject had no detectable HDL2 levels prior to treatment. In both subjects, oxandrolone lowered the levels of HDL3. This lowering effect was caused by a preferential reduction of the less dense, major HDL3 subfraction, i.e. HDL3L, causing the denser, smaller HDL3 subfraction, HDL3D, to become the predominant HDL class. The lowering of HDL levels was reflected by a decrease in the plasma levels of the major HDL apoprotein, apoA-I. This first report on the simultaneous reduction of VLDL and the larger, less dense HDL subclasses suggest that oxandrolone lowers plasma triglycerides by a mechanism other than increased lipolysis.

J Clin Pharmacol. 1978 Jan;18(1):42-53. Related Articles, Links

A long-term study of the efficacy of oxandrolone in hyperlipoproteinemias.

Malmendier CL, van den Bergen CJ, Emplit G, Delcroix C.

Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, significantly reduced serum triglycerides in type III, IV, and V hyperlipoproteinemia, with a concomitant decrease in pre-beta lipoproteins. Its slightly enhancing effect on serum cholesterol and absolute increase in beta lipoproteins might eventually discourage its administration in type II patients. Alpha lipoproteins always remained at low levels. In addition to its hypotriglyceridemic action,, oxandrolone induced a slight reduction in uric acid and alkaline phosphatases. Untoward side effects were not observed even after prolonger therapy. Therefore, oxandrolone might deserve a place among the few available triglyceride-reducing therapies.

Essex boy said:

OX and lipids :
Artery. 1981;9(5):328-41. Related Articles, Links

Oxandrolone and plasma triglyceride reduction: effect on triglyceride-rich and high density lipoproteins.

Hara T, Miller JP, Gotto AM Jr, Patsch JR.

Oxandrolone, an anabolic androgenic steroid, has been shown repeatedly to lower plasma triglycerides in hypertriglyceridemic patients. This study was performed to determine which of seven subfractions of triglyceride-rich lipoproteins are affected by the action of oxandrolone with respect to both their plasma levels and composition. Concurrently, we have determined the levels and composition of HDL subfractions and the plasma levels of the major HDL apoprotein, apoA-I. Oxandrolone was administered to two hypertriglyceridemic subjects, one with type III and one with type V hyperlipoproteinemia until plasma triglycerides were below the target level of 270 mg/dl. Two months and two weeks were required for the type III and type V patients, respectively. In both subjects, the treatment caused a reduction in the plasma levels of all seven subclasses of triglyceride-rich lipoproteins without altering their overall composition. LDL were at least temporarily increased. The reduction of VLDL subfractions caused by oxandrolone was accompanied by a progressive and consistent effect on HDL subfractions in both hypertriglyceridemic subjects; in the type III patient, oxandrolone reduced HDL2 from low pretreatment levels further until they became undetectable. The type V subject had no detectable HDL2 levels prior to treatment. In both subjects, oxandrolone lowered the levels of HDL3. This lowering effect was caused by a preferential reduction of the less dense, major HDL3 subfraction, i.e. HDL3L, causing the denser, smaller HDL3 subfraction, HDL3D, to become the predominant HDL class. The lowering of HDL levels was reflected by a decrease in the plasma levels of the major HDL apoprotein, apoA-I. This first report on the simultaneous reduction of VLDL and the larger, less dense HDL subclasses suggest that oxandrolone lowers plasma triglycerides by a mechanism other than increased lipolysis.

J Clin Pharmacol. 1978 Jan;18(1):42-53. Related Articles, Links

A long-term study of the efficacy of oxandrolone in hyperlipoproteinemias.

Malmendier CL, van den Bergen CJ, Emplit G, Delcroix C.

Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, significantly reduced serum triglycerides in type III, IV, and V hyperlipoproteinemia, with a concomitant decrease in pre-beta lipoproteins. Its slightly enhancing effect on serum cholesterol and absolute increase in beta lipoproteins might eventually discourage its administration in type II patients. Alpha lipoproteins always remained at low levels. In addition to its hypotriglyceridemic action,, oxandrolone induced a slight reduction in uric acid and alkaline phosphatases. Untoward side effects were not observed even after prolonger therapy. Therefore, oxandrolone might deserve a place among the few available triglyceride-reducing therapies.

I have a hard time with this as i can't read shit that is too technical. I know from people haveing bloodwork done that var will decrease hdl, i dont know if it is as bad as other drugs, but i have had enough people tell me this to beleive them. Can you explain this in laymans terms.

Essex boy said:

Those abstracts make no mention of how much Anavar was used in the study, and without that little fact, you can write off the entire cut and paste.

I have run two together before, and when I run 1 at a time, its probably the same amount that most people would do if they run two together anyway.....and my liver values have never gotten that far outta whack. But that being said, and my sanity now in question, I never take it lightly, and always run milk thistle when ever I am not on an oral

Back