why do so many of you love enth.

L

lil g

im just curious...ive only tried Sustanon (sust). and i loved it..... but then again there are just so many of you that are in love with enth. can someone explain why?

Enan is more available then cyp. Enan over sus because sus needs to be injected at least eod to take advantage of the prop in it. Your blood levels are more consistant with enan, because it has 1 ester.

JohnnyB

Well I pay roughly $80 for the 50cc bottles, so...$1.60 per 250mg shot...Well that just cant be beat!

Even at $160...it the cheapest!!

Enanthate is the best for me. I'm not in a race to build muscle but nice and slow is fine with me. Even when I give myself a shot every 2 weeks I feel great and plenty of energy. Everytime I give myself a shot of 250 or 500mg's a week ,I start looking at the young girl's at the gym in a different WAY. Ohhhh,I love it!

enanthate is cheaper and actually more effective than cypionate, good enough reason for me :)

well let me rephrases that, because i know there are some cyp. junkies, on paper its supposed to be more effective, mg per mg of test

Last edited:
grafix-gnc said:
enanthate is cheaper and actually more effective than cypionate, good enough reason for me :)

well let me rephrases that, because i know there are some cyp. junkies, on paper its supposed to be more effective, mg per mg of test

I AGREE!:biggthump

I find I grow the same from any single ester test, either cyp or enth, but I much prefer them over the 4 ester blends

Back