why do testicles shrink on a cycle

When Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are put into a male body, the body's natural negative feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis). High levels of AASs that mimic the body's natural testosterone trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone, causing testicular atrophy ("shrinking testicles").

In males, hCG mimics LH and helps restore / maintain testosterone production in the testes. As such, hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as endogenous testosterone production. However, if hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary.

Old Balls said:
When Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are put into a male body, the body's natural negative feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis). High levels of AASs that mimic the body's natural testosterone trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone, causing testicular atrophy ("shrinking testicles").

In males, hCG mimics LH and helps restore / maintain testosterone production in the testes. As such, hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as endogenous testosterone production. However, if hCG is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary.
Dont you guys read any of these posts? That explains why they shrink but doesnt explain why they dont shrink in half or more of steroid users.

Mods? Mods gotta chime in on this topic. I gotta know why balls dont shrink in half the users on a cycle.

I've always thought a steroid user who naturally has a higher test level in their body would experience less shrinkage. I've had my test level tested several times over the years when I wasn't on a cycle and it is always low. And I get a lot of shrinkage when I'm on a cycle. But I have a few friends who's natural test levels are much higher than mine and they say their nuts hardly shrink at all. If yours don't shrink I'll bet the amount of test your body produces is at the high end of the scale.

pineapple said:
Dont you guys read any of these posts? That explains why they shrink but doesnt explain why they dont shrink in half or more of steroid users.
I've explained. But the 50% thing is pulled out of your ass.

mranak said:
I've explained. But the 50% thing is pulled out of your ass.
Ok, maybe I missed your post about explaining why balls dont shrink in SOME users who run long Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycles. Compounds include, test, tren, deca, etc. and no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) taken.
Mranak maybe I missed that post that you answered the question in. Please repost it.

My balls just keep getting bigger and bigger......At least that what my wife keeps saying...but hey bitches lie right!!!

But yeah if teh balls are not having to work teh shrink... some get it worse than others.
When i was on my last cycle I noticed so diff. ????

hey guys .. i need some help...
i am a 22 years old, and i'm running a 12 weeks cycle (test cypionate - equipoise - test propinate - winstrol), and i'm in my 7th week.

recently,my testicles have become smaller. in my cycle i have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but as a PCT.
my question is: should i take a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the mid of the cycle? or should i take some thing else just to reproduce test naturally in my body?

It all comea down to individuality period. Every single one of us is different. What I have found out is that if it is not a negative it hardly get any attention thus you guys having a hard time finding why your testies dont shrink during AAS use. Now if this particular happening helped stop cancer or something then am sure there would be volumes of interest and research on it. Be thankful it doesnt happen. But am sure the info you want will not be readily available.

In reality

Some users balls shrink and some dont, even on deca and tren. Why do they shrink in some users and not others.

In reality when you are on anabolics mainly testosterone, you actually produce sperm but more like artificial sperm. The dramatic increase in production makes you horny in turn makes some people want to release/expel love juice. Those who can't handle disciplining themselves and just end up expelling love juice everyday more then once then of course that will shrink your sack.

Back