why do you get night sweats on tren?

lancetastic10

why do you get night sweats on tren, ive been taking tren 100mg and prop 100mg eod ...some days i wake up just soaked..wondering why?

Some sort of hormonal changes in the body. Just like menopausal women get night sweats and hot flashes.

no it's my second cyc..1st cycle went from like 185 to 215 .. i used d-bols, cyp and suspension, deca and lasted like 13 weeks plus pct..

well i took i bit of time off after 2nd cyc went from like 215 to 197...im back up 205 its like my 3 1/2 week in....mostly hard gain, nice definition, which i was expecting..im 22 and like 6 foot...yep first time hittin the tren as well

i was also thinking may have something to do with cutting, so i dont mind at all either!

Last edited:
pineapple said:
First time I took Tren E I had night sweats and insomnia. This time around no sides like that. I like.

Same here, first Tren cycle I sweated like crazy. At night, during workout, walking from truck to house. I was always sweating. But the body fat went from 19% to 11%. So I just had to deal with it.
I;m in the middle of 4th Tren and Prop cycle with no night sweats or insomnia. But the fat is still melting.... I love Tren!!!!!!

Im in my first cycle.. 3rd day of tren ace, prop and masteron... and I keep gettin fuckin hot flashes at work... im doin 75mg of each a day...gonna switch to eod i just cant handle being unmobilized from injection site soreness... but yea so far I really like this cycle... I cant explain it but my body feels more tight than usual.

Any really strong androgen can cause this...no one is really certain what the mechanism is for this.

third time on tren (but first time on tren e) for me, but it happens to be the worst as far as night sweating goes.

First day or two on tren ace at 75mg EOD, I had night sweats so bad I had to roll over in my bed three times to find a dry portion throughout the night. After that I was fine.

Two days ago, I bumped up to 150mg EOD and I had a super psychotic dream that night and a very mild night sweat. Last night I was fine. I'm due for my second 150mg tren shot tonight.

rookie03 said:
Im in my first cycle.. 3rd day of tren ace, prop and masteron... and I keep gettin fuckin hot flashes at work... im doin 75mg of each a day...gonna switch to eod i just cant handle being unmobilized from injection site soreness... but yea so far I really like this cycle... I cant explain it but my body feels more tight than usual.
Dude that's a bad ass cycle. Think maybe too much?

nah it equals about 500mg of prop, 500 of tren a, and 500 of masteron... so It is equal to 1500mg a week, but its my 3rd cycle... and hell if its too much Ill lower it... im also only goin for 7 1/2 weeks.

Back