Why does my testosterone burn so bad!

Yeah I lost so what? I'd like to see you big slow clunky meatheads in a fight.

Why do we have to be slow and clunky? Doesn't MMA have heavyweight and super heavyweight classes? Those guys are pretty fast. Mike Tyson was like 220 lbs I think and he was a pretty successful boxer.

Here is a video of my most recent fight. I'm Claude Sanders. Yeah I lost, but I'm far from a computer nerd. youtube.com/watch?v=SLcc85B12T8

If you don't believe that's me you can add me on Skype.

I only selectively watched that video. If thats you, time to hit the gym/grocery store lil fella

Yeah but heavier guys aren't as fast as the smaller guys. There's a tradeoff. Look at everytime Anderson Silva's moved up to lightheavyweight he's generally been underweight, in particular against James Irving who came in over weight and still get destroyed in the first round.

Isn't the weight limit for super lightweight 140lbs? And you were saying that ANYONE from 'ology could come to your place and they wouldn't return? You do realize that you're big enough to just piss some of us off, right? I give you credit for putting up a video of a fight where you got knocked out because you stopped having a high guard, but you really need to realize that there are folks on here that TRIPLE your body weight and CAN move. ;)

No, that's not a threat - just an observation. :)

Does this kid know that the many of the men he is beaking off to on here outweigh him by 100-200lbs?

135lbs even after a weight cut is pretty small if that is his weight class. Being a big MMA fan, I do agree that size is not everything but that drastic of a size difference most definitely does make all the difference.

Not sure what to call you (unruly kid) given that it appears you're on your 6 or 7th account but you asked if I was a doctor in a post a while ago, then said, "I didn't think so" and instructed me to sit down.

Would being a board certified plastic surgeon with over 5000 surgeries suffice?

Does this kid know that the many of the men he is beaking off to on here outweigh him by 100-200lbs?

135lbs even after a weight cut is pretty small if that is his weight class. Being a big MMA fan, I do agree that size is not everything but that drastic of a size difference most definitely does make all the difference.

Not sure what to call you (unruly kid) given that it appears you're on your 6 or 7th account but you asked if I was a doctor in a post a while ago, then said, "I didn't think so" and instructed me to sit down.

Would being a board certified plastic surgeon with over 5000 surgeries suffice?

No sir, that would be selective reading :)

Yeah I lost so what? I'd like to see you big slow clunky meatheads in a fight.

That is hilarious dude. You posted a fight of where you lose LOL. Plus you have no skill. Wobbly ass stance. Loading up and telegraphing your punches. No jab whatsoever. Taking legs kicks and not being able to check a single one. Lunging with your punches. ZERO FOOTWORK!! Basically you are a sucky amatreur. I had a 16 year old in my gym that woulda smoked you and make you look foolish. You haven't been training very hard or very long iof that's what you got!!! Your combos are predictable and so is the same motion in which your step into your opponent. You gave me one hell of a laugh tonight pal :)

Ya, I did MMA and trained Brazilian full gi jitz but I don't need to go a round bragging about it to say I'm gonna beat someone up. Kids do that shit. Especially if you suck.

Yap yap yap I'd like to see a video where you go 10 minutes at half that pace. I nearly got him a couple times and he admitted to me I was his toughest opponent so far. That Jay Hosseini is pretty much the top SLW in the province right now and nobody except me has gone more than one round with him. So I think my skill is more than up to par, thanks.

And I wasn't bragging, I was attempting to post some evidence that I'm FAR from a computer nerd.

Here is a video of my most recent fight. I'm Claude Sanders. Yeah I lost, but I'm far from a computer nerd. youtube.com/watch?v=SLcc85B12T8

If you don't believe that's me you can add me on Skype.

I don't think it was a good idea to reveal who you really are. There are some real nuts out there.

I watch those Iraqi beheading videos online before I fuck my girlfriend because the transferred excitation of the horror gets me more pumped for sex.

Yap yap yap I'd like to see a video where you go 10 minutes at half that pace. I nearly got him a couple times and he admitted to me I was his toughest opponent so far. That Jay Hosseini is pretty much the top SLW in the province right now and nobody except me has gone more than one round with him. So I think my skill is more than up to par, thanks.

And I wasn't bragging, I was attempting to post some evidence that I'm FAR from a computer nerd.

You guys both suck if that's the competition up there. Come to the states dude, you wouldn't last long here with that garbage. You completely lack all the basics of fighting. You're still trying to brawl and you don't even have knockout power. If you learned how to snap your god damn hips in any single punch you throw, you might develop some. Your skill is not up to par. Its very evident in that video.

Do you even have a ground game?? I can bet that you don't. That is where you would be gone in an instant.

And when you grow up and fight men someone might take notice, until then, you're a still a child. No wonder you're all over the place.

i am normally not one to chime in on this type of stuff......but really bro....why would you call people out like you are some kinda MMA Badass and back it up with a less than impressive demonstration of elementary muay tai. i hope they don't ban you from convention center "MMA"(if thats what ya call it) after learning of your using AAS......on second thought you don't have much to worry about......nobody will believe you are juicin @135

You guys both suck if that's the competition up there. Come to the states dude, you wouldn't last long here with that garbage. You completely lack all the basics of fighting. You're still trying to brawl and you don't even have knockout power. If you learned how to snap your god damn hips in any single punch you throw, you might develop some. Your skill is not up to par. Its very evident in that video.

Do you even have a ground game?? I can bet that you don't. That is where you would be gone in an instant.

I'm a purple belt in BJJ and did some greco roman in college. I used to fight full MMA but that scene has slowed locally that's why I've been more into Muay Thai.

And yeah I agree, Canadian MMA scene is so shitty man, its not like anyone good even came from Canada, certainly not the #1 guy in the world...oh wait...

I'm a purple belt in BJJ and did some greco roman in college. I used to fight full MMA but that scene has slowed locally that's why I've been more into Muay Thai.

And yeah I agree, Canadian MMA scene is so shitty man, its not like anyone good even came from Canada, certainly not the #1 guy in the world...oh wait...

Please dude. GSP is one guy from Canada...who is a PRO. And don't start comparing your amateur fighters with the US. That's a joke and you know it.

It is a joke. With the way the US economy is going since you geniuses have handed over your treasury to wall street, most people can barely buy food nevermind sign up for MMA classes or make any kind of a living as a fighter. Most powerful nation on earth my ass.

Back