Why has my total and free test declined?

SugarMouth

I have been on TRT for roughly 9 months. I just did bloodwork and my total and free test has dropped. Any input as to why? The first number is prior to TRT. The second is 3 months in at 120mg/wk Cyp. The third is 9 months in at 120mg/wk. Why would my test drop from 3 months in at 9 mo?
View attachment 563975

When was blood work drawn relative to your last injection for #2 and #3? And do you only inject once a week? Do you take and AI? What did your E2 come in at for #2 and #3?

Is a doc treating you? They usually won't put someone on TRT when they are not Hypogonadal.

When was blood work drawn relative to your last injection for #2 and #3? And do you only inject once a week? Do you take and AI? What did your E2 come in at for #2 and #3?

Is a doc treating you? They usually won't put someone on TRT when they are not Hypogonadal.

When was blood work drawn relative to your last injection for #2 and #3? #2 was day of injection but prior to injection on a twice week. #3 was day after injection delaying injection.

And do you only inject once a week? Twice a week.

Do you take and AI? No

What did your E2 come in at for #2 and #3? Attached.

Is a doc treating you? Yes

View attachment 563976

what is the strength of the vial? reason why im asking is because there is a lot of misinformation out there being handed to pharmacies about 30 day rules and other stupid regulations that dont apply to depot testosterone. Maybe they switched 200mg/mL with 100mg/mL for some bizarre reason. Some other people have reported similiar things happening and questioned the quality of their depot testosterone. Testosterone mainly goes to estradiol and dht and shbg and androstenadione. Just have to track it down. Get a draw a 24hrs after a pin, check Free T, Total T, DHT, SHBG and Estradiol. Start from there see what happens. I wouldnt just up the dosage of the Testosterone injection until you know where its going.

You could have just gotten a bad vial too. It happens occasionally. Do you fill your prescription at a pharmacy like Walgreen's or does it come from a Compounding Pharmacy?

You could have just gotten a bad vial too. It happens occasionally. Do you fill your prescription at a pharmacy like Walgreen's or does it come from a Compounding Pharmacy?

Compounding Pharm. I did get the last vial from a different Pharm than usual however.

what is the strength of the vial? reason why im asking is because there is a lot of misinformation out there being handed to pharmacies about 30 day rules and other stupid regulations that dont apply to depot testosterone. Maybe they switched 200mg/mL with 100mg/mL for some bizarre reason. Some other people have reported similiar things happening and questioned the quality of their depot testosterone. Testosterone mainly goes to estradiol and dht and shbg and androstenadione. Just have to track it down. Get a draw a 24hrs after a pin, check Free T, Total T, DHT, SHBG and Estradiol. Start from there see what happens. I wouldnt just up the dosage of the Testosterone injection until you know where its going.

200mg

Compounding Pharm. I did get the last vial from a different Pharm than usual however.

My guess is that it has something to do with this.

May be stop going to a Compounding Pharmacy. I know they should be exactly the same, but it just seems like they are more prone to quality contol issues. Give a regular pharmacy like Walgreen's or CVS a try.

My endo has me take blood test 2-3 days after injection at 8:00am everytime. It gives the most accurate readings

Back