Why so much alcohol for oral solutions ?

Gtrack

I keep seing recipies with Bacardi 151,grain alcohol etc for oral solutions.
Why does the alcohol need be so high ? Doesn't a regular alcoholic dring of 20-40% do ?
And why alcohol and not water or olive oil ?

sorry for the naive questions,but i have to ask to know.

Sometimes water will do. Sometimes regular vodka will do. It depends on several factors, including:

1. Chemical that you are placing into solution or suspension
  2. concentration
  3. making a solution or a suspension
  4. quality/preferences

For example, Arimidex (anastrozole) goes into solution at 1mg/mL using 151 proof alcohol or better. But it won't go into solution at that concentration using regular vodka.

Also remember that 1mL is only 1/5 of a teaspoon, so taking a mL of high proof alcohol isn't really taking that much alcohol at all. If you are willing to deal with a lower concentration then you may be able to get away with a lower proof alcohol.

Olive oil is great for suspending various chemicals but not all.

Alcohol works great for a wide variety of shit. Yes, adex will go in 80 proff btw. Add a lil heat.

Getting the chem to the stomach is the name of the game. Getting it there in a reaosnably accurate dose without possibly shitting it out is another biggie. What can do all this? Most of the time, alcohol. Oil works too, but will always yeild a suspension.

higher concentration suspensions work fine in oil. anavar @ 100mg/ml as an example.

stuff like adex is tough t get even distribution thru out the suspension @1-4mg/ml so the alcohol does a nicer job. a little heat puts it right back to solution for accurate dosing.

I see what you mean.

For dosing accuracy i would prefer solutions to suspensions.

For making oral solutions of anadrol / winstrol / aromasin (seperately) do i need
so high percentage of alcohol ?

Also,is grain alcohol,the completely transparent pure alcohol (99%) sold in pharmacies ?

Thanks for your replies.

If somebody says grain alcohol, then they are probably referring to 190 proof.

You can't put Winstrol (winny) into a solution, although you can put it into a microfine suspension. But I'm not going there. This forum has too many fucking threads about winny.

Gtrack said:
I see what you mean.

For dosing accuracy i would prefer solutions to suspensions.

For making oral solutions of anadrol / winstrol / aromasin (seperately) do i need
so high percentage of alcohol ?

Also,is grain alcohol,the completely transparent pure alcohol (99%) sold in pharmacies ?

Thanks for your replies.

can you get everclear?

Back